GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
mr.d

Accident - EXIT 86 Westbound CLOSED

Reported accident (tractor-trailer on Jersey Barrier) in area of 84.2 mm Westbound on I-80.     Time 10:43 PM.  St.10 and ambulance to respond. Use caution in the area.  Westbound traffic CLOSED at EXIT 86 Westbound. Traffic off go on to Rt.322 and on to Rt. 28 at by pass  near Hill Top intersection.

6 hours ago, mr.d said:

The 2 tractor-trailer accidents of this type are -Tractor-trailers- 0 ----- Jersey Barriers - 2

Jersey barriers are too rough and tough. Maybe we need to invent our own barriers. We could call them Pennsylvania barriers. Trucks and cars could just bounce off and keep on going. 

Not again. Its getting ridiculous to the point while construction is going on   I80   you may want to take an alternate route. Some people dont respect the lane changes or speeds. I know it would be a boring assignment(or would it) but its time to assign a State trooper to the zones.

1 hour ago, jaman said:

Not again. Its getting ridiculous to the point while construction is going on   I80   you may want to take an alternate route. Some people dont respect the lane changes or speeds. I know it would be a boring assignment(or would it) but its time to assign a State trooper to the zones.

I know a while back used to have marked state cars at start of construction zones. Times when I stopped at Sheetz  a trooper would come in a get a large drink and several newspapers. Thought I know where you are headed.