GoDuBois.com
mr.d

Punxsy Man Charged With Ethnic Intimidation

16 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

as Conman said----"out of context"   He supported police-----don't believe Fox News...…….

Thou needth to become an anthropologist

Thou needth bring that overinflated sense of self importance, condescending attitude, and overall implication of being smarter than everyone else in the room down here for one weekend. Please. I'll pay for the first round :lol:

1 hour ago, brandn18 said:

Then the KKK doesn't belong there.  Black folks in punxy isn't a problem, white racist trash is the problem.  It's sad I have to explain this.

Im going to assume you were trying to say *couldn't* care less.  In any regard, feeling is mutual.

U are right they shouldn’t be there but they are. I guess being of a different race u kinda gotta let crap in one ear and out the other but I know that’s hard to do. But if this guy threatened the other yay who also why didn’t he get more than what he did. 

5 hours ago, Lupara said:

This somehow reminded me of this Southern fellow and his view on racism. Snowflake alert... there is some swearing so please don't click on this if you might be offended. 

I love that guy, seen quite a few of his videos. I don't always agree with him, and even for me it's shocking to hear those words with that accent, but it just proves what I'm saying, you can't judge us by how we sound. I will admit that the accent makes us sound dumb, but that just makes it that much more sweet when we make a Yankee look stoopid :lol:

19 minutes ago, LFG said:

Upon further inspection, even the scoring system pi**es me off :arghh:

Over 5 is "How's you're mom n' em"? First off, that should be the highest grade of southern. No one under the age of 25 hardly talks that way any more, that phrase alone is the true mark of a southerner. The only phrase more southern is "Hey y'all, watchiss"

And hike we are on the highest grade, there are 39 possible check marks. No score under 30 should be in the top percentile. No score under 10 should be considered anything but a Yankee. If y'all haven't tried at least 10 of the items on that list, then it's no wonder the entire dadgum town is salivating for a friggin Olive Garden :arghh:

Born and Breaded? That's just corny, at least say Southern fried :arghh:

Sho' nuff southern? Well, far be it from me to make a comment that could be deemed racist in a thread that started about racism, but y'all come on down here and hear for yourselves. Sho' nuff may be a southern phrase, but not with everyone...

I scored a 14 and I'm not Southern. Although of the 14 there is handful of dishes I only tried once  so my score is a bit skeeeeewd.

7 hours ago, LFG said:

If you subtracted Philly and Pittsburg from that 1.2 in PA, how many would be left? That's not comparable to down here

If you subtracted the Black on Black crime rate stats out of a few of the cities then the USA becomes one of the safest places in the world to live in.

3 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

If you subtracted the Black on Black crime rate stats out of a few of the cities then the USA becomes one of the safest places in the world to live in.

I think I'm going to leave that one alone :lol:

35 minutes ago, jt85 said:

U are right they shouldn’t be there but they are. I guess being of a different race u kinda gotta let crap in one ear and out the other but I know that’s hard to do. But if this guy threatened the other yay who also why didn’t he get more than what he did. 

You really should exhale a little bit sooner 

9 minutes ago, LFG said:

I love that guy, seen quite a few of his videos. I don't always agree with him, and even for me it's shocking to hear those words with that accent, but it just proves what I'm saying, you can't judge us by how we sound. I will admit that the accent makes us sound dumb, but that just makes it that much more sweet when we make a Yankee look stoopid :lol:

He's the king. You might agree I'll bet he has as many or more fans up North. It's the words not how they're spoken. Many Northerners feel this way.  His love of Dixie vid shares your sentiment though. "Plays the best football, has the sweetest music etc." He left out weaves the best metaphors. Nobody does that better IMO.

3 minutes ago, Lupara said:

He's the king. You might agree I'll bet he has as many or more fans up North. It's the words not how they're spoken. Many Northerners feel this way.  His love of Dixie vid shares your sentiment though. "Plays the best football, has the sweetest music etc." He left out weaves the best metaphors. Nobody does that better IMO.

We rebs love us some metaphors :lol:

1 hour ago, LFG said:

Thou needth bring that overinflated sense of self importance, condescending attitude, and overall implication of being smarter than everyone else in the room down here for one weekend. Please. I'll pay for the first round :lol:

That would cure many ills, I'm sure. Conman would buy many more rounds, and he drinks literally everything....

….BUT, conman only tells the truth, and he tends to defend unjust comments, no matter who is being attacked......

20 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

as Conman said----"out of context"   He supported police-----don't believe Fox News...…….

Thou needth to become an anthropologist

I don't listen to Fox news. Do you or do you just ASSUME that you know what they are saying. You are very good at telling others what they should do or believe. Perhaps you might want to check that mote in thine own eye? I'll get right on that anthropology course as soon as I get through with the remedial    reading course that you advised. I might have some trouble convincing the cat though. She wants to study ichthyology.   

Actually I did a couple of classes in anthropology. I was inspired by the professor trotting across campus with a skull under his arm. He taught both cultural and physical anthro. Both were boring. 

1 minute ago, lavender said:

I don't listen to Fox news. Do you or do you just ASSUME that you know what they are saying. You are very good at telling others what they should do or believe. Perhaps you might want to check that mote in thine own eye? I'll get right on that anthropology course as soon as I get through with the remedial    reading course that you advised. I might have some trouble convincing the cat though. She wants to study ichthyology.   

Actually I did a couple of classes in anthropology. I was inspired by the professor trotting across campus with a skull under his arm. He taught both cultural and physical anthro. Both were boring. 

I have no doubt of your interest level in that subject, but Conman is sorry to hear of it...

...……………...Conman likes your cat already.....

Conman only defends those who get insulted or wrongly represented in some way here...…..sorry

34 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

I have no doubt of your interest level in that subject, but Conman is sorry to hear of it...

...……………...Conman likes your cat already.....

Conman only defends those who get insulted or wrongly represented in some way here...…..sorry

Conman does quite a bit of insulting himself. He seems to not have discovered that people find being condescended to insulting. Perhaps, since he is currently recommending fields of study, he might consider one of those Dale Carnegie courses. 

4 minutes ago, lavender said:

Conman does quite a bit of insulting himself. He seems to not have discovered that people find being condescended to insulting. Perhaps, since he is currently recommending fields of study, he might consider one of those Dale Carnegie courses. 

yes !

Conman only defends, but others may feel as you say...…………...if they quit wrongfully attacking others(BO in this case) then Conman will quit defending those poor souls getting attacked wrongfully, etc...

53 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

With all due respect, it would not be rude or condescending to anyone who understood the context...………….period.

Perhaps you could write in context whatever that means. Are we taking you out of context like we took Obama's comment on guns and bibles out of context? Excuses, excuses, excuses. Your above comment is is both rude and condescending and I do indeed understand the context. 

1 minute ago, conservativeman633 said:

yes !

Conman only defends, but others may feel as you say...…………...if they quit wrongfully attacking others(BO in this case) then Conman will quit defending those poor souls getting attacked wrongfully, etc...

So you think that the last president of the US requires the defence of conman? That is some ego! So who on this board have you defended when we were maliciously without mercy attacking him, her or it? 

2 hours ago, LFG said:

Round? Bullet or drink?

4 hours ago, LFG said:

Some Yankee had to come up with that list, I'm off the charts. 33 :lol:

ROFL... I was only 1 behind you...  

Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you...  Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal. Aristotle
First God created idiots.  That was for practice. Then He created school boards. Mark Twain
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. George Santayana

3 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

3 hours ago, LFG said:

I think I'm going to leave that one alone :lol:

Come visit South Bend before you comment on race-on-race crime rates.  I’m sure that MayorPete wants that news to be covered!

Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you...  Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal. Aristotle
First God created idiots.  That was for practice. Then He created school boards. Mark Twain
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. George Santayana

See maybe the white guy was on some heavy drugs and thought he was really seeing primates. Who knows I think it’s all ridiculous and I see a lot of people trying to be politically correct but it doesn’t work when a bunch of white folks are discussing race. It’s just wrong and racist. 

16 hours ago, bob_rx2000 said:

Hey LFG... Here is a test...

Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 3.53.35 PM.png

28! I'm Northern AND Southern!

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

17 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

That comment was and is taken out of context.     Obama made it as an anthropological observation, and it was somewhat accurate.  His mother was an anthropologist. etc...……..it was an observation any intelligent & educated person might say in a  discussion about Trump voters at the time----and now Trump supporters are making the same point Obama did about themselves...…...

Regardless of the context, it was not something a potential president should have said.  Pointing a finger at a peaceful people because of their stability, contributions to the the country's welfare, and religion isn't OK.  Long term country Pennsylvanians are laid back but will defend themselves if attacked.  

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein