GoDuBois.com

Drip pans

Tinyus

Do you have stove top drip pans? Man,😟 how does everyone clean their's?  I have tried so many things from baking soda, vinegar, even sprayed oven cleaner and only a little bit comes clean. HELP....any suggestions you have to share would be appreciated😁 Thanks!

• Administrators

I cleaned my stove a few weeks ago. I used 4 parts baking soda to one part water. It should be really thick after mixed.

Spread it on your oven on the dirty spots and then let it on there for about 45 minutes. Next get a good scrub sponge and use that with a plastic scraper for the stuff that stays on after you scrub. 

Its not going to be perfectly clean, you'll have some small  gunk spots that will stay on there but it should be way cleaner than what it was.

I don't have drip pans but Bar Keepers Friend is one of my favorite 'degunkers'. I keep both the powder and liquid stocked. ;)

You can use Dawn with either white vinegar or hydrogen peroxide and combine with baking soda or Bar Keepers Friend. That makes a good paste for cleaning and shining. :gl:

ETA: Whatever you use, let it soak or sit (when using a paste) for awhile. 

5 hours ago, Tinyus said:

Thank you....I gave bar keepers friend a try. I will be keeping it in the house on a regular basis. It works amazing.  A girls best friend...lol.

Yes it is! :lol: Love that stuff and I'm glad it worked for you!