GoDuBois.com
mr.d

Rock Band Confederate Railroad Barred From Illinois State Fair Because Of Their Name

1 hour ago, conservativeman633 said:

…?  reviled only by a certain, possibly somewhat mixed up, segment of American society...…………...and a good segment of responders on this board...…..

Conman's work to save the world is not finished....alas.....

I still think there's a 23.7% chance that conman, Watoos, and soccermom are all the same person :lol:

34 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

..oh no----just 'superior to those posters who strive to compete with Conman---------Conman hopes that superiority ends soon, but he has been hoping that for an eternity....alas...

:lol:

3 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

..oh no----just 'superior to those posters who strive to compete with Conman---------Conman hopes that superiority ends soon, but he has been hoping that for an eternity....alas...

Sure just keep telling yourself so. 

Conman always has been a legend in his own mind. So if they can stop this band because of a object, why must we accept that a man can use a woman’s bathroom or vice versa? Especially since the it could cause more of an issue than a object? The Dems are who welcomed violence as a method to defend a issue and are the same party that likes to want protection when it happens to them (example would be Dems wanting to charge people that make fun of them). 

Edited by Jeff

I just don't care if someone is offended. I guarantee they'll be offended by something else soon enough. And anti or pro the Confederates it doesn't matter. We are racists humans & it's part of history & our nature . No matter our race or gender or what & where we live & how we were raised. We don't have to admit it because it just is.

Dobby

On 7/12/2019 at 1:25 PM, LFG said:

Really Bob? I've only been here for two years, but you're still mystified?

Pick a topic, any topic, where 99.9% of the population will roll their eyes and say "Well that's just ridiculous".  Once 4 or more people reply with anything resembling patriotism, regionalism, or any defense of the way things were before, say, 2008, you can count on conman to chime in and play Devil's advocate. It usually means it's a slow day in the debate forum, especially if Fed is also around :lol:

Yeah, it would be a shame to get rid of him. I'd have to go back to making well thought out arguments to the cat in an effort to prevent senility. 

4 hours ago, Dobby said:

I just don't care if someone is offended. I guarantee they'll be offended by something else soon enough. And anti or pro the Confederates it doesn't matter. We are racists humans & it's part of history & our nature . No matter our race or gender or what & where we live & how we were raised. We don't have to admit it because it just is.

well---speak for yourself on that one......

31 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

???

Conman is the only poster here that had his entire car painted as a confederate flag----------------wrong again Lav.....

Pictures, please! It's not that I disbelieve you be this is DuBois and unless you never take it out of the garage it would have been sighted by six old folks and a busy body or two. 

6 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

???

Conman is the only poster here that had his entire car painted as a confederate flag----------------wrong again Lav.....

Now who is making assumptions? Maybe LFG has his car painted as a confederate flag. Maybe any number of posters got bored and painted their cars in a confederate theme. It was a long winter. 

Still waiting for pictures. 

3 hours ago, WMJ77 said:

show her /us the pic of your car

Google does not have the ability to infiltrate that mind, yet.🍻

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.