GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
pstan

Opinions: Direct TV or Dish Network

I have Dish and have had it for over 20 years, can't really complain other than all options for television programming are way too costly for the choices we are given for TV watching these days.  Seeing that Direct has taken away WTAJ (CBS) that would end my option for going with them.

Many years ago Dish TV was not flexible enough for me so I went to DirecTV.

I for the most part have been a valued customer according to them.

Since AT&T acquired them they have been OK. I don't like change,  but that is the world we live in today.

The Lady of house will be much happier when CBS in some form is available for her shows.

Depending on how/why you view tv, I went to streaming, it fills my tv needs. I had ATT cell phone service for approx. 18 years, dropped them for poor customer service. I had Directv for over 20 years, they were great till ATT bought them out, then customer service went to hell in a hand basket and I dropped them.

"Any man who can safely drive a car while kissing a pretty girl, simply isn't giving the kiss the attention it deserves"... Albert Einstein

"And how can we win, when fools be king?"

We have Dish and like it but they all go through contract disputes now and then. Push comes to shove and programing is lost for awhile. A couple years back Dish was involved in one. With football season coming they will settle.