GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
WMJ77

Barry(storm)

so, how many people do you think are getting out of flood prone areas ahead of the storm.....how many do you think will be whining and crying for help because they didnt take the warning serious....places flooded yesterday after just a normal rain....they are calling for up to 2 feet of rain......

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

2 minutes ago, WMJ77 said:

so, how many people do you think are getting out of flood prone areas ahead of the storm.....how many do you think will be whining and crying for help because they didnt take the warning serious....places flooded yesterday after just a normal rain....they are calling for up to 2 feet of rain......

All I know is if Trump doesn't put on a pair of trunks and personally rescue every person that decides to stay after being told for 5 days that this was coming....

It's man-made.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

3 hours ago, WMJ77 said:

Spot on. It looks like another Mayor in new orleans is choking on a disaster. Its a set up if it goes bad to blame trump. 

10 hours ago, LFG said:

All I know is if Trump doesn't put on a pair of trunks and personally rescue every person that decides to stay after being told for 5 days that this was coming....

Marine One would be more effective.

:pray:

13 hours ago, LFG said:

I promise you, I have been wondering what our old buddy would have to say about the current weather patterns in the gulf 

The current weather patterns in the gulf are repeat performances of patterns of the past.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Now, It is man made but not what people wants to believe.

The weather is not man made. New Orleans and most of LA is a manmade disaster.

Build them dikes and plug off the natural flow of the river. Then plug in the pumps to keep peoples heads above water 365 days a year.

Completely man made.