GoDuBois.com
Guest Jake1227

Giant Eagle

2 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

So if u hate it there and can't afford it then then don't go. How hard is that. Don't wish for a lot of people to lose their jobs. A lot of people shop there. 

Disgruntled former employee. their Garlic Parm wings are good. Also, they have problem like most places in Dubois.  They need employees. 

Guest Mystery Shopper

Hopefully it stays for all the walkers and gas guzzler points , it might overload the Wally if closed !

I was in a Walmart about a week ago. Not in Dubois. I'm checking  out and the cashier starts telling me about some bad tomatoes she bought at a local small grocery. She said she would never shop there again. While I was thinking "You don't check your tomatoes?" , I said I knew the owner and he would more than make it up to her. Then she said she heard the manager is horrible to the employees which I know isn't true. After that she starts in on another competitor's store being filthy. With the shampoo, ice cream and potatoes debacle, I left wondering if she was making conversation of her own accord or was she directed to bash the competition.

21 minutes ago, Lupara said:

I was in a Walmart about a week ago. Not in Dubois. I'm checking  out and the cashier starts telling me about some bad tomatoes she bought at a local small grocery. She said she would never shop there again. While I was thinking "You don't check your tomatoes?" , I said I knew the owner and he would more than make it up to her. Then she said she heard the manager is horrible to the employees which I know isn't true. After that she starts in on another competitor's store being filthy. With the shampoo, ice cream and potatoes debacle, I left wondering if she was making conversation of her own accord or was she directed to bash the competition.

Walmart complaining about bad produce and bad treatment by management? That's the pot calling the kettle black. 

Employees need to shut their mouths and work. This negative chatter is a pet peeve of mine. 

Truthfully, I like the store because it’s smaller which makes it easy to get around. I’ve always had good meats from the meat department and deli lunch meats are very good. Admittedly, I shop in several stores since I can’t find products I use in every store. 

I do wish people on the benches outside would not trash out the area. 

52 minutes ago, jt85 said:

I love that my opinion is poop to u all because it’s “negative” it needs a lot to get that store in proper order. The scum out front is as bad as the ghetto sheetz the last few times I have went there the meat was bad. And the people I have encountered are rude. So those are my reasonings. If I’m a bad guy because of it then so be it. And bon I’m sorry about ur son but that really has nothing to do with this topic. Am I an angry person no I’m really a damn nice person that would do anything for anyone even my worse enemy. So everyone can judge me for my opinion that’s fine. Good day.

You are on a 30 day ban given to you by our members. There were 13 total  "Report Posts" on this thread from your posts.  

32 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

You are on a 30 day ban given to you by our members. There were 13 total  "Report Posts" on this thread from your posts.  

This is why southerners invented the phrase "Bless your heart", you don't get a 30 day ban for saying it.

If you are ever down here and one of us tells you "Bless your heart", that's not what we really mean :D