GoDuBois.com
punky052

A question

We live in a very laid back community and tend to coast through life.  That includes the imagination and desire to learn new things.  It's not that anyone is particularly stupid, just eased into a bit of lethargy.  

Ask someone around here to volunteer and see the reactions!  If you want something done, ask a busy person!

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

4 hours ago, Polo said:

If you are talking about T.V., summer is a bad time to watch if you want something new.  Most shows start their new material in the Fall when folks are in the house more and watching more T.V.

Didn't they used to have summer shows.  Guess those are the reality shows, not a fan.I don't care who my neighbors dating let alone someone on television.

I guess you achieved your desired goal.  New topic.  New comments.  Although, I will admit I only looked because the headline and subsequent question were so very vague.   :busted2:

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

new?...lol...there was a topic that didnt even have an ending....we all took shots at filling in the blank.....thats our imagination and desire to learn new things at work:popcorn:

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

1 hour ago, WMJ77 said:

new?...lol...there was a topic that didnt even have an ending....we all took shots at filling in the blank.....thats our imagination and desire to learn new things at work:popcorn:

Or how about mr.d's encyclopedia of useless Moon names? :arghh:

Where is he, anyway? He missed one.

"Look honey, see that? That's a Sturgeon Moon! Isn't it glorious?"

"What's a sturgeon, mommy?"

"One of them Yankee fish :arghh:"

What I would really suggest if you want something new is not searching for a thread title that catches your eye, but search the threads by which member replied last.   Myself, lavender, dubois15something, Illiterate, Vader,  or a few others. Chances are that thread has come completely off the rails by post number five, and could be quite entertaining. Of course, if you are easily offended, then disregard this entire post 

55 minutes ago, LFG said:

What I would really suggest if you want something new is not searching for a thread title that catches your eye, but search the threads by which member replied last.   Myself, lavender, dubois15something, Illiterate, Vader,  or a few others. Chances are that thread has come completely off the rails by post number five, and could be quite entertaining. Of course, if you are easily offended, then disregard this entire post 

Hey now!! Apparently I can get off subject by trying to make people be happy with the simple things in life. 🥳

3 hours ago, LFG said:

Too true and sometimes the posters have gone completely off the rails also.