GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
LFG

And awaaayyy we go

We have hope! I just want to know which receiver I have to thank for stomping on Bentley's foot on the sidelines Saturday :arghh:

This is BS, he wasn't hurt, this is the Gamecocks letting a senior save face while they yank him from the field. This was Muschamp's only move to try and save his job

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/south-carolina-qb-jake-bentley-out-indefinitely-with-a-foot-injury-freshman-ryan-hilinski-to-start/amp/

On 9/3/2019 at 8:57 AM, LFG said:

We have hope! I just want to know which receiver I have to thank for stomping on Bentley's foot on the sidelines Saturday :arghh:

This is BS, he wasn't hurt, this is the Gamecocks letting a senior save face while they yank him from the field. This was Muschamp's only move to try and save his job

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/south-carolina-qb-jake-bentley-out-indefinitely-with-a-foot-injury-freshman-ryan-hilinski-to-start/amp/

Tonight PSU plays Univ of  Buffalo (Wings). Im hoping Buffalo has a little bit of defense.   Maybe keep them to 45 points for a 45 cent wings special .

On 9/1/2019 at 2:26 PM, LFG said:

I hope we lose every game. I've got my pitchfork and torch ready for Muschamp

One win. Georgia Southern.

22 hours ago, jaman said:

Tonight PSU plays Univ of  Buffalo (Wings). Im hoping Buffalo has a little bit of defense.   Maybe keep them to 45 points for a 45 cent wings special .

PSU  45  Buffalo 13.     I should have bet the over or under when I predicted 45-14.  :yahoo:

But it's 45 CENT WINGS somewhere in Happy Valley(PSU).

One win. Georgia Southern.

I think they were knocked out in the first round of the state 4A high school playoff last year.

Coincidentally, the score of the South Carolina game will be the same this week 

PSU  45  Buffalo 13.     I should have bet the over or under when I predicted 45-14.  :yahoo:

But it's 45 CENT WINGS somewhere in Happy Valley(PSU).

I bet you weren't so cocky at half time 

1 hour ago, LFG said:

I think they were knocked out in the first round of the state 4A high school playoff last year.

Coincidentally, the score of the South Carolina game will be the same this week 

I bet you weren't so cocky at half time 

I was already eating chicken wings.  Garlic Parmesan.:lol:

On 9/9/2019 at 9:11 AM, LFG said:

Lucky there's a second half :lol:

you wont be saying that this weekend....more like ugh, there is a 2nd half....enough already:surrender:go gamecocks!!

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

1 hour ago, WMJ77 said:

you wont be saying that this weekend....more like ugh, there is a 2nd half....enough already:surrender:go gamecocks!!

I don't think it was the South Carolina game that he was referencing...

Buff   0  10   3   0    -  13 
PSU   7    0  28  10  -  45

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

55 minutes ago, LFG said:

Not necessarily. Maybe Tua won't play the second half :lol:

When it is halftime with your hot weather down there you will be cooling off with some  cool hawaiian pineapple because the gamecock will be burnt bad by the half.:lol: Make sure you get the TUA brand at your local grocer.

On 9/11/2019 at 1:23 PM, jaman said:

When it is halftime with your hot weather down there you will be cooling off with some  cool hawaiian pineapple because the gamecock will be burnt bad by the half.:lol: Make sure you get the TUA brand at your local grocer.

You know you're a Gamecock when beating the spread is considered a win :lol:

Congratulations on your last second home field victory over an ACC bottom feeder :drinks: