GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
steelnut

Pittsburgh Dad

So as to last nights game, almost 24 hours later and the pain still lingers.....I just despise the Cheats. How about how they send a defender across on a pass play to make it look like an offensive pick???? We counted 7 of those last night, ugh!

Anyway, I had to share Pittsburgh Dad's latest:

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

Pittsburgh Dad tailgates with Steelers fans at Monday night game

Pittsburgh Dad tailgates with Steelers fans at Monday night game

Video Player is loading.

Current Time 0:03
Duration 0:54
Loaded: 76.52%

Stream Type LIVE
Remaining Time 0:51

1x

Pittsburgh's Action News 4 found "Pittsburgh Dad" hanging out with Steelers fans in the Heinz Field parking lots before the Monday night game against the Cincinnati Bengals.See "Pittsburgh Dad" at a black-and-gold tailgate: Tap the video player above.

Pittsburgh's Action News 4 found "Pittsburgh Dad" hanging out with Steelers fans in the Heinz Field parking lots before the Monday night game against the Cincinnati Bengals.                                                                                                                                                                                                                    SEE VIDEO  ;   https://www.wtae.com/article/pittsburgh-dad-tailgate-with-steelers-fans-at-heinz-field/29311816

Last one of the year, I'll miss him. 

Here's to next year and SB #7!

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

9 hours ago, Cacao said:

I see Pittsburgh Dad is coming to Clearfield.  

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Darn it, I won't be in town!!! :(

-- Jack Lambert --