GoDuBois.com
Dobby

It's getting chilly, leaves are falling, it's dark at 8:00p.m.

It was a dark & stormy night...Snoopy sits atop his red dog house typing with a few crumpled up sheets of paper below & a yellow bird almost gets crushed by the next piece that is tossed from above.

Dobby

13 hours ago, Dobby said:

It was a dark & stormy night...Snoopy sits atop his red dog house typing with a few crumpled up sheets of paper below & a yellow bird almost gets crushed by the next piece that is tossed from above.

fall-is-coming-27838007.png

Just to make you all feel better.

5am this morning in the dark, 80 plus degrees, 80 plus humidity, no breeze. Glasses fog up when going outside.

We all pick our poison we are willing to live with.

The older local people who has grown up here tells me this is what it always has been since they can remember.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

3 hours ago, fedup said:

Just to make you all feel better.

5am this morning in the dark, 80 plus degrees, 80 plus humidity, no breeze. Glasses fog up when going outside.

We all pick our poison we are willing to live with.

The older local people who has grown up here tells me this is what it always has been since they can remember.

I love 80+ degrees, as long as there is no humidity. I dislike humidity very, very much!

13 hours ago, Bon said:

I love 80+ degrees, as long as there is no humidity. I dislike humidity very, very much!

Don't ever move to Florida then. I don't think I have ever seen the humidity below 75%.

I remember living in Florida. I used to have to be at work by 5AM, I would shower before leaving for work, walked out to my car and be clammy.....at 4:30 in the morning!!

"Any man who can safely drive a car while kissing a pretty girl, simply isn't giving the kiss the attention it deserves"... Albert Einstein

"And how can we win, when fools be king?"

You folks will be happy to know that it's 90 degrees here in Sarasota at 8:35 in the morning.  High's for this week are in the mid 90's.

1) "Take off is optional....landing is mandatory"

2)  The secret to a long life is you try not to shorten it.

Agree!  Winter gives you opportunities that make you enjoy spring more.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

On 9/7/2019 at 10:20 PM, Dobby said:

;)

20190908_092331.jpg

6 hours ago, old farm boy said:

I remember living in Florida. I used to have to be at work by 5AM, I would shower before leaving for work, walked out to my car and be clammy.....at 4:30 in the morning!!

And that is the way it is here this time of year. At 4:30 am I walk out of my workplace and instantly start to leak out of every pore in my body. I wear shorts and a tank top. Both are completely soaked within 20 minutes.

My bald head drips like a shower gone wild. 

I picked this poison all on my own. 

It's just the reverse of living in PA. 3 Months or so of not very comfy weather and 9 months of pretty good weather. A couple of those months I actually wear blue jeans once in awhile.

The number one big plus. 

No damn snow.

34 minutes ago, fedup said:

And that is the way it is here this time of year. At 4:30 am I walk out of my workplace and instantly start to leak out of every pore in my body. I wear shorts and a tank top. Both are completely soaked within 20 minutes.

My bald head drips like a shower gone wild. 

I picked this poison all on my own. 

It's just the reverse of living in PA. 3 Months or so of not very comfy weather and 9 months of pretty good weather. A couple of those months I actually wear blue jeans once in awhile.

The number one big plus. 

No damn snow.

Lol, I hear your pain. I used to mow my yard in shorts and a tank top on a riding mower and be soaked within 20 minutes. I was down in Lauderdale and West Palm, you're up in the panhandle right? Always thought the western pandhandle was a nice area.

"Any man who can safely drive a car while kissing a pretty girl, simply isn't giving the kiss the attention it deserves"... Albert Einstein

"And how can we win, when fools be king?"

8 minutes ago, old farm boy said:

Lol, I hear your pain. I used to mow my yard in shorts and a tank top on a riding mower and be soaked within 20 minutes. I was down in Lauderdale and West Palm, you're up in the panhandle right? Always thought the western pandhandle was a nice area.

Weather wise the Panhandle of Florida may be the best part of Florida as long as you are near the Gulf. That goes for the west side of the boot.  I believe the east side of Florida is the worst when it comes to the heat and humidity. I am currently sitting outside 2 blocks north of the gulf. Air temp is 89 degrees, light wind from the east. My weather channel ain't giving me the humidity at the moment.  The breeze makes it feel less humid if your in the shade. If I step out from under the umbrella I could fry an egg on my bald head.

If you 20 miles north of where I am at it gets way worse.  They are probably at 95 plus actual temp with very little breeze.

The further away from the Gulf you get, the hotter it becomes.