GoDuBois.com
Dobby

It's getting chilly, leaves are falling, it's dark at 8:00p.m.

43 minutes ago, fedup said:

Weather wise the Panhandle of Florida may be the best part of Florida as long as you are near the Gulf. That goes for the west side of the boot.  I believe the east side of Florida is the worst when it comes to the heat and humidity. I am currently sitting outside 2 blocks north of the gulf. Air temp is 89 degrees, light wind from the east. My weather channel ain't giving me the humidity at the moment.  The breeze makes it feel less humid if your in the shade. If I step out from under the umbrella I could fry an egg on my bald head.

If you 20 miles north of where I am at it gets way worse.  They are probably at 95 plus actual temp with very little breeze.

The further away from the Gulf you get, the hotter it becomes.

I like to stay in Bradenton for a week or two in the winter, but anymore it's just part of the Tampa/St Pete conglomerate. Usually go there for spring training baseball.

"Any man who can safely drive a car while kissing a pretty girl, simply isn't giving the kiss the attention it deserves"... Albert Einstein

"And how can we win, when fools be king?"

Yeah, too hot today, but let's talk Halloween fun like "real" haunted houses to visit & corn mazes for the season 2019, & old  cemetery's within 1 hr. drives to DuBois, PA that are really old & anything else that trips your "dark" side in the Fall.

Dobby

We worked and held our monthly meeting at the Educational Gardens tonight till 9 pm...in the dark!  We were having way too much fun yakking, and it was so warm!

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

30 minutes ago, LFG said:

I've been scared of you ever since I learned what kind of filth you hang on your walls :lol:

Um, and what would that be?:huh:

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein