GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Lyndsey33

Dr. Herring

Dr. Herring was our vet for over 15 years and we had a deep relationship with him and his wonderful staff. I can recall when he was in practice with the wonderful Dr. Wooten. Dr. Herring was always with us with our ups and downs with our pets sickness and health. He was a great man and a very compassionate and caring vet. He will be sorely missed - our sympathies go out to his family. Rest in peace sir. 

14 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

How awful. He was a wonderful vet. He was the vet in Clearfield at Herring Vet clinic for those who arent familiar with him.

I saw your FIL there maybe 2 months ago. We said hi to each other. He was checking out & I was checking in.

He was the only vet I would use.   He was always available for emergencies.  When our Sassy was having problems he gave me his home number if we needed anything through the night.  She stated to bleed early in the morning so I called him and he met us at the office.  she had to have emergency surgery that saved her life.  Years latter when it was her time to cross the rainbow bridge I will never forget that kindness shown by him and his staff.  I would gladly drive to Clearfield for our fur babies care.  He was a special person.

1 hour ago, etsaunt said:

He was the only vet I would use.   He was always available for emergencies.  When our Sassy was having problems he gave me his home number if we needed anything through the night.  She stated to bleed early in the morning so I called him and he met us at the office.  she had to have emergency surgery that saved her life.  Years latter when it was her time to cross the rainbow bridge I will never forget that kindness shown by him and his staff.  I would gladly drive to Clearfield for our fur babies care.  He was a special person.

When we had one of our dogs out to sleep years ago we received a sympathy card in the mail from them. I still have it.

Guest Gtf

One evening we thought our dog got into something and got poisoned.   I called and he met me at his office in the evening and checked out the dog.   He kind of laughed and told me the dog had the flu.   Who would of guessed?    He gave me some meds for the dog,  told me what to do and I left.   Got the bill a while later and it was $60.00.    Who else would have done that for so little?    He was a good compassionate man that I really liked.   He will be missed.  

1 hour ago, Lyndsey33 said:

When we had one of our dogs out to sleep years ago we received a sympathy card in the mail from them. I still have it.

Yes we did also and when our last little one died at home and we took her there for cremation.  When we got her back they had a card with her paw print.   Special special people !!!!

Guest Weaselmum

He was trully a great person.  He didnt treat me like a terrible pet parent for choosing to wait on shots and things.  He fit us in when my little dog had a reaction to the rabies shot and took our concerns seriously.  When our cat passed during surgery we never received a bill.  Compassionate man with a great team working with him.  He will be missed.

Dr Herring’s office staff and all his techs are awesome!! We have been going there since 2004. We got Buffy the Groundhog Slayer that year. 

Wonder why they haven’t posted anything on their website?

Guest Tim mitchell

Im sadden to her of his passing he was a great vet been seeing him since he was with Dr Wooten and when I had my 2 horses he come and check them out and give them shots and things he'd even come out to the car and give our big dogs there shots he was a great man and a wonderful vet he will be missed by many