GoDuBois.com
Tinyus

Acts of kindness

Just the littlest things can change someone's day. Putting a thank you note in your mailbox for your carrier, putting coins in an expired meter, letting someone go ahead of you at the store. Some of the things I have done.  Makes me feel good!

I strongly agree.  Most of the time, reaching out and being kind doesn't take much effort, and it yields great fruit!  It's a win-win.  I've been telling my kids for years, kindness always wins out.

Every day is a gift from God; that's why we call it the "present!"

Now, just hear me out. Purely hypothetical situation... Names have been changed to protect the innocent, no muppets were harmed in the making of this film, you know the drill...

What if, say for instance, someone was having a bad day, maybe even a bad week, and this person may not be the kind of fly that takes to honey. Say that person takes their angst, their anger, finds some ridiculous inanimate object to make the target of that anger, and launches into a vulgarity laced tirade against said object. Say this person takes it even a step further, they actually write that tirade down, throw in a few emojis, and beam it to a location 600 miles away to make complete strangers laugh. Couldn't that actually be construed as an act of kindness?

Asking for a friend

:arghh:

34 minutes ago, LFG said:

Now, just hear me out. Purely hypothetical situation... Names have been changed to protect the innocent, no muppets were harmed in the making of this film, you know the drill...

What if, say for instance, someone was having a bad day, maybe even a bad week, and this person may not be the kind of fly that takes to honey. Say that person takes their angst, their anger, finds some ridiculous inanimate object to make the target of that anger, and launches into a vulgarity laced tirade against said object. Say this person takes it even a step further, they actually write that tirade down, throw in a few emojis, and beam it to a location 600 miles away to make complete strangers laugh. Couldn't that actually be construed as an act of kindness?

Asking for a friend

;):lol:

4 hours ago, LFG said:

Asking for a friend

Tell your friend I think so.  

9 hours ago, LFG said:

Asking for a friend

Ain't the internet wonderful! I've never been particularly fond on honey myself. :insanity: