GoDuBois.com

Gunpowder

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Guest Ginger
1 hour ago, conservativeman633 said:

I know of what I speak...…….but nice chatting with you on it !!

In other words, it is the truth because I say it is the truth?  Hello, God.

In my opinion, this is a matter of semantics. Fire is a discovery. The use of tools to produce fire was an invention. Conservative man, you can't just stomp your foot and declare that you are right and sway anybody. Essentially, I agree with you, but technically you explained it poorly. "Ability to make fire" is not the same as "use of tools to produce fire". Some will still not agree. 

While we are on the subject of fire, why did someone decide to use it to cook food?

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

10 hours ago, Sanibel said:

In my opinion, this is a matter of semantics. Fire is a discovery. The use of tools to produce fire was an invention. Conservative man, you can't just stomp your foot and declare that you are right and sway anybody. Essentially, I agree with you, but technically you explained it poorly. "Ability to make fire" is not the same as "use of tools to produce fire". Some will still not agree. 

Fire was a discovery, like discovering water, etc, etc, etc...……………...the ability to make fire was an invention.  Seems clear cut.  All inventions dealt with discovery, as that is the process of invention, etc, and so forth...….

Since the 'ability to make fire' then, as now, requires "tools", I do not consider it different...………...all inventions require tools of some kind to be created, etc, etc...……..yeah, semantics...………………..

I would be easier if everyone would simply agree that I know more than they do,  but alas...…..

Thank you for helping !!!!

Guest Extra
10 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

Fire was a discovery, like discovering water, etc, etc, etc...……………...the ability to make fire was an invention.  Seems clear cut.  All inventions dealt with discovery, as that is the process of invention, etc, and so forth...….

Since the 'ability to make fire' then, as now, requires "tools", I do not consider it different...………...all inventions require tools of some kind to be created, etc, etc...……..yeah, semantics...………………..

I would be easier if everyone would simply agree that I know more than they do,  but alas...…..

Thank you for helping !!!!

Not sure that you know more than everybody else, but everyone will agree that you do know how to move the goalposts.