GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
bob_rx2000

Shrine Motor Patrol Steak Grilling...

Today's activity was grilling a couple of hundred New York strips, and a beer or two...

IMG_1385.JPG

Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you...  Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal. Aristotle
First God created idiots.  That was for practice. Then He created school boards. Mark Twain
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. George Santayana

It is an interesting grill setup, LFG.  It is one of those large gas grills that use 100lb propane tanks,but between the burners and the grill rack are a set of lava rocks.

Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you...  Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
First God created idiots.  That was for practice. Then He created school boards. Mark Twain

22 hours ago, bob_rx2000 said:

It is an interesting grill setup, LFG.  It is one of those large gas grills that use 100lb propane tanks,but between the burners and the grill rack are a set of lava rocks.

I hope it was cooler up there this weekend than it was here. That's a long time to be standing over an open flame

It was a glorious day for the steak fry - sunny, low 70s, Shriners and beer

I was with you in spirit. Of course, if you had kept messing around and let the Trojans win I wouldn't have been as happy, but still...

Did you put an umbrella in one of the beers for TBMWWTBP?

I strongly suspect that the Shriners are one of those groups TBMWWTBP avoids at just about any cost, so he didn't make an appearance.

Sign in to follow this