GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
LFG

What's in a dream?

I had the strangest dream in the wee hours of the morning, and I have to get it written down before it slips into the murky depths of my subconscious.

Somehow I was meeting a handful of you in a bar and six or so of us were all sitting at the bar. I can't remember who was there, can't even remember the faces, except for one, @fedup...

Fed was a 5'1", fortyish lesbian, white hair buzzed on the sides, military cut on top, but with the exact same personality you see here. She posts on GoDooBwa because her opinions would have her ostracized in her own community. Somehow it all made sense. 

Then the alarm went off.

Any of you amateur Freuds want to take a stab at that one? :huh:

From what I can see, Fedup is male.  So, it's a little confusing to me.  However, dreams are a mystery, and there may be a few folks on here who are not what they portray themselves to be for indentity's sake.

Every day is a gift from God; that's why we call it the "present!"

9 minutes ago, Polo said:

From what I can see, Fedup is male.  So, it's a little confusing to me.  However, dreams are a mystery, and there may be a few folks on here who are not what they portray themselves to be for indentity's sake.

That's what was so interesting about the dream. Despite the packaging, everything that came out of her mouth was pure Fed. It all made sense...

Like highpower said, what's far more concerning is that Fed was in my dream at all. I could probably explain any one of you being in my dreams, even soccermom, but Fed? That's a little...

giphy.gif

Just now, Polo said:

Time may tell.  Perhaps you will have another dream.  However, I can't wait to see what Fed has to say about all this!

Oh, that's why I tagged him in the first post. I ain't talkin shtuff about that old geezer without inviting him to the party :lol:

3 hours ago, LFG said:

You were kinda cute if you're into that sort of thing

Do you think Conman would be attracted?

Cuteness comes in many forms. Specially if you don't look in a mirror.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

10 minutes ago, LFG said:

If he's not he's a hypocrite 

Be still, my fingers, be still.

This is not the debate forum fedup.😁

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Keep Dreaming. A mirage of wealth may appear. You will kick Mrs LFG to the curb because with that great wealth at your private beach there will be scores of young naked young girls that are actually your wives. but, you'll wake up and see  Mrs LFG  is still there and all it was theorizing again in the debate forum that you were partying with  Jeff Epstein. Dang those loser Gamecocks again!:lol:

10 minutes ago, jaman said:

Keep Dreaming. A mirage of wealth may appear. You will kick Mrs LFG to the curb because with that great wealth at your private beach there will be scores of young naked young girls that are actually your wives. but, you'll wake up and see  Mrs LFG  is still there and all it was theorizing again in the debate forum that you were partying with  Jeff Epstein. Dang those loser Gamecocks again!:lol:

I'm still bothered by the whole thing. My gay brother has introduced me to plenty of lesbians. Militant lesbians intimidate me.

Militant conservative lesbian takes it to a whole new level

13 hours ago, LFG said:

I had the strangest dream in the wee hours of the morning, and I have to get it written down before it slips into the murky depths of my subconscious.

Somehow I was meeting a handful of you in a bar and six or so of us were all sitting at the bar. I can't remember who was there, can't even remember the faces, except for one, @fedup...

Fed was a 5'1", fortyish lesbian, white hair buzzed on the sides, military cut on top, but with the exact same personality you see here. She posts on GoDooBwa because her opinions would have her ostracized in her own community. Somehow it all made sense. 

Then the alarm went off.

Any of you amateur Freuds want to take a stab at that one? :huh:

It means you are sane, despite a tendency to be disturbed by 21st century social media......