GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
etsaunt

LFGūü•≥

On 10/12/2019 at 3:57 PM, etsaunt said:

Congratulations great game!:cheer:

Sorry, just saw this thread. I believe I have mentioned my time management before, and I believe it was Lupara who observed that I only talk to Yankees on the clock

On 10/12/2019 at 8:10 PM, steelnut said:

WE ARE!!!

Get that :censored: out of my thread :arghh:

On 10/12/2019 at 8:24 PM, Vader said:

I guess Muschamp will be looking to pick up an extension for that new deal now. :D

If you look in the Sports forum, that was my very first observation today :arghh:

Great win for the team, no doubt. Beating #3 is huge, but beating #3 GA is priceless. The only thing better would be beating Clemson, but that ain't happening this year. GA was overrated.

As you said, though, what this win guarantees is another year with Muschamp. He signed a 6 year extension last year, but before the KY game there was talk of a buyout. This one win will buy him another year

On 10/12/2019 at 10:51 PM, Lupara said:

Happy for Game thing fans. Great win.

SC historically plays to the level of their opponent. Here are my predictions for our 4 remaining big games.

Oct. 19: VS #9 Florida at home. FL wins a  close one

Oct. 26: VS a horrible Tennessee in TN: TN wins a close one

Nov. 16 VS Texas A&M in TX: They beat the crap out of us

Nov. 30: VS #3 Clemson at home: Close first half, then they beat the crap out of us

Now, the Gamecock fan in me wants to think we may be turning the corner and could beat FL or A&M, and we should beat TN, but Saturday was a fluke. GA was horrible, Fromm got rattled and never recovered. This is still the same SC team that lost to NC and Mizzou

1 hour ago, LFG said:

Sorry, just saw this thread. I believe I have mentioned my time management before, and I believe it was Lupara who observed that I only talk to Yankees on the clock

Get that :censored: out of my thread :arghh:

If you look in the Sports forum, that was my very first observation today :arghh:

Great win for the team, no doubt. Beating #3 is huge, but beating #3 GA is priceless. The only thing better would be beating Clemson, but that ain't happening this year. GA was overrated.

As you said, though, what this win guarantees is another year with Muschamp. He signed a 6 year extension last year, but before the KY game there was talk of a buyout. This one win will buy him another year

As low as the expectations are for the middlings of the SEC, now might be the time for him to start fishing for that lifetime contract. Just think. It's possible that you'll have to switch affiliations to South Carolina State to get away from him.

Goooooo Bulldogs! :D

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

1 hour ago, Vader said:

As low as the expectations are for the middlings of the SEC, now might be the time for him to start fishing for that lifetime contract. Just think. It's possible that you'll have to switch affiliations to South Carolina State to get away from him.

Goooooo Bulldogs! :D

Um, there are pre-qualifications that may hinder my application...

That one win won't get him a lifetime contract. Did any of you see the Carolina/Bama coverage a few weeks ago? The broadcasters kept talking about how the last time we played them SC defeated the then #1 ranked Crimson Tide. What they failed to mention is two weeks later that same Carolina team lost to an unranked KY and went on to finish the season at 9 and 5. GA is one of those teams that we slip up and beat sometimes when we really shouldn't. It's a rivalry game, GA just doesn't know it :lol:

2 hours ago, LFG said:

Um, there are pre-qualifications that may hinder my application...

That one win won't get him a lifetime contract. Did any of you see the Carolina/Bama coverage a few weeks ago? The broadcasters kept talking about how the last time we played them SC defeated the then #1 ranked Crimson Tide. What they failed to mention is two weeks later that same Carolina team lost to an unranked KY and went on to finish the season at 9 and 5. GA is one of those teams that we slip up and beat sometimes when we really shouldn't. It's a rivalry game, GA just doesn't know it :lol:

I didn't say that you should apply for admittance. :lol:

There are no prerequisites to cheering for a team. If I'm not mistaken, you said that outside of a semester or two, you really have no ties to USC, either. 

And, perhaps you'll even see them win a conference championship. :D

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

34 minutes ago, Vader said:

I didn't say that you should apply for admittance. :lol:

There are no prerequisites to cheering for a team. If I'm not mistaken, you said that outside of a semester or two, you really have no ties to USC, either. 

And, perhaps you'll even see them win a conference championship. :D

There's a term for  that down here. Just sayin' :lol:

giphy.gif