GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Gold Brick

Leaf Pick Up In DuBois???

SPONSOR:  

If anyone has leaves to get rid of before then, you are welcome to bring them to my house and dump them.  I have a Woodland Garden into which I have been adding leaves for many years.  I now have Jack in the Pulpit, Trillium, Leeks and a few other wild flowers that come up every spring.  The degraded leafy layer has reached a good depth for those flowers.  We will be taking a tree or two out of that area this coming spring, so I think it will improve even more.

I live off of the DuBois-Rockton Road about 2 miles out from the Mall.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

My maple is still holding on to a good portion of leaves.  A lot of those leaves are still green.  Hopefully they consider a second pickup day. 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

Actually leaf drop is a little predictable, so with some consultation with Certified Arborists, they could plan twp pick ups well.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein