GoDuBois.com
mr.d

Truck Crash Spills Load Of Pickles On Ohio Highway, Creating Big 'Dill' For Drivers

SPONSOR:  

Truck crash spills load of pickles on Ohio highway, creating big 'dill' for drivers

Two semis crashed on Wednesday, Nov. 27, 2019, along I-75 south, near Northwoods Boulevard. One driver appeared to have sustained an injury. (Dayton 24/7 Now photo)

VANDALIA, Ohio (WKEF/WRGT) -- Two trucks were involved in a crash Wednesday, and one truck dumped a load of pickles on I-75 southbound near Northwoods Boulevard.

One driver involved in the crash appeared to be injured, with a bandage wrapped around his head. The extent of his injuries is not known.

The load of pickles was spread across the highway and Ohio Department of Transportation salt trucks were called to the scene to shovel the pickles off the roadway.

An Ohio Department of Transportation salt truck was used to push pickles off the highway after two semis crashed on I-75 South, near Northwoods Boulevard. (Dayton 24/7 Now photo)                               SEE PICTURES, VIDEOS     ;    https://wjactv.com/news/offbeat/trucks-crash-on-i-75-south-load-of-pickles-dumped-on-highway

15 hours ago, LFG said:

fd977aff8b3bbce84887481e8963d07d.gif

Aww LFG don't take it so hard, Sapphire is just gherkin your chain:rolleyes:

"Any man who can safely drive a car while kissing a pretty girl, simply isn't giving the kiss the attention it deserves"... Albert Einstein

"And how can we win, when fools be king?"