GoDuBois.com
Dobby

I guess I'm just sick of how crude people are!

SPONSOR:  

parYeah, I bitched on here about liter, but there's just so many crude people! I am Not perfect & don't claim to be.  People either love me or hate me.  Last Sunday evening at 5:03 p.m. I was going to my car that was parked not far from the cart coral in the Biglots parking lot. I couldn't get to my car cause some guy watched his chick walk toward the entrance & started pissing next to my car. Probably the same crude son of a b**** that tossed his garbage out all the road.

Dobby

1 hour ago, Dobby said:

parYeah, I bitched on here about liter, but there's just so many crude people! I am Not perfect & don't claim to be.  People either love me or hate me.  Last Sunday evening at 5:03 p.m. I was going to my car that was parked not far from the cart coral in the Biglots parking lot. I couldn't get to my car cause some guy watched his chick walk toward the entrance & started pissing next to my car. Probably the same crude son of a b**** that tossed his garbage out all the road.

I’ll be watching ty for the info

3 hours ago, Dobby said:

Had it been me seeing that, it wouldn't have ended well.  It would have been excitement at the Big Lots parking lot!

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

Talk about crude.  This is not about littering or pee but my daughter just showed me a video circulating on facebook of two local teens torturing a deer after they shot it in the spine. Now that is disgusting. They better get a visit from the game commission. Cody Hetrick  and Alex Smith are the names. Ugh!!

You may want to delete your post and send the names and link to the Game Commission. 

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

14 minutes ago, Petee said:

You may want to delete your post and send the names and link to the Game Commission. 

PAGC has been notified.

No need to delete that post.  Their names and the video has been shared countless times on Facebook.   Half of my local friends have shared it, also many news organizations, animal cruelty folks, and law enforcement agencies have been tagged.

40 minutes ago, Petee said:

Why would I delete it. It has been shared with the game commission and police over and over. It's called spreading awareness.  If these 2 are able to torture an animal what can they do to a human? If I am wrong in posting then Steve can delete it. Im not posting the video here because its awful.

40 minutes ago, Lyndsey33 said:

A lot of people already did along with the news stations. Believe me it has been sent all over.

I was referring to the original post about the scumbag peeing in the parking lot. I really hope someone got his picture and sent it to the proper authorities. 

Video showing abuse of deer under investigation of Pennsylvania Game Commission

A viral video apparently showing a pair of boys, reportedly from Brookville in Jefferson County, beating and torturing a white-tailed buck after the deer was shot but not immediately killed on Saturday is under investigation by the Pennsylvania Game Commission.

The agency posted the following on its social media channels on Sunday:

“The Pennsylvania Game Commission is aware of a video purporting to show individuals assaulting an injured deer. The conduct portrayed in the video is reprehensible and potentially a violation of the law.

“Pennsylvania State Game Wardens are currently investigating the matter. If you have any information related to the video, we ask that you report it to the Operation Game Thief Hotline at 1-888–PGC-8001 or the Game Commission’s Northwest Region Dispatch Office at 814-432-3187.

“Thank you for your help and for your concern for Pennsylvania wildlife.”

In the video the boys appear to kick the buck in the face, step on its legs and rip off one of its antlers, all while it was still alive, but unable to escape because of its injury after being shot.

The video went viral, sparking outrage and disgust, first among hunting-related groups on the Internet and then the larger digital world.

At least one online petition was launched seeking felony charges against the boys.

18 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

Why would I delete it. It has been shared with the game commission and police over and over. It's called spreading awareness.  If these 2 are able to torture an animal what can they do to a human? If I am wrong in posting then Steve can delete it. Im not posting the video here because its awful.

It sounded like you were the only one who knew about it.  Till there are official charges (which there apparently were) it's kind of dangerous to announce people's names. After that, they deserve whatever they get.

Albert Einstein

1 hour ago, Petee said:

It sounded like you were the only one who knew about it.  Till there are official charges (which there apparently were) it's kind of dangerous to announce people's names. After that, they deserve whatever they get.

It is not "dangerous" when it is already posted all over the place. I cleary said in my post that it was a video circulating all over facebook. They have not been charged with anything yet.

My error for not reading completely.  I didn't notice that you said it was from Facebook.  I think I was too mad about what they did.

Albert Einstein

14 hours ago, Petee said:

If you don’t want your name blasted all over social media, then don’t post videos of yourself doing stupid stuff with your name attached to it all, it’s that simple. Kids today think everything they do must be shared with everyone. It’s truly sad. 

23 minutes ago, gopsu said:

If you don’t want your name blasted all over social media, then don’t post videos of yourself doing stupid stuff with your name attached to it all, it’s that simple. Kids today think everything they do must be shared with everyone. It’s truly sad. 

Hate to say it but it's not just the kids.....

55 minutes ago, gopsu said:

As I have said on all threads on this subject. Social media has destroyed the fabric of our society.

8 hours ago, jaman said:

As I have said on all threads on this subject. Social media has destroyed the fabric of our society.

Or, has social media exposed the society we live in?

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

I love the names posted & have made a note & passed it along & I see no reason to hide them from anyone! I can't wait to see the results! Forensic profiling tells a whole lot of freaky crap about their actions that they were proud of filming,!

Dobby

On 12/2/2019 at 9:01 AM, gopsu said:

Thank God we didn’t have all the means to put stuff on social media when we were kids!! Weren’t we all 😇??