GoDuBois.com
mr.d

Game Commission Investigating Viral Video Of Hunters Abusing Deer

SPONSOR:  

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze said:

The law exempts actions that might occur during hunting so I am not sure if they can be prosecuted. 

“(1) CRUSHING.—It shall be unlawful for any person to purposely engage in animal crushing in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce or within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

“(2) CREATION OF ANIMAL CRUSH VIDEOS.—It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly create an animal crush video, if—

“(A) the person intends or has reason to know that the animal crush video will be distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce; or

“(B) the animal crush video is distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce.

“(3) DISTRIBUTION OF ANIMAL CRUSH VIDEOS.—It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly sell, market, advertise, exchange, or distribute an animal crush video in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce.

“(b) Extraterritorial Application.—This section applies to the knowing sale, marketing, advertising, exchange, distribution, or creation of an animal crush video outside of the United States, if—

“(1) the person engaging in such conduct intends or has reason to know that the animal crush video will be transported into the United States or its territories or possessions; or

“(2) the animal crush video is transported into the United States or its territories or possessions.

“(c) Penalties.—Whoever violates this section shall be fined under this title, imprisoned for not more than 7 years, or both.

“(d) Exceptions.—

“(1) IN GENERAL.—This section does not apply with regard to any conduct, or a visual depiction of that conduct, that is—

“(A) a customary and normal veterinary, agricultural husbandry, or other animal management practice;

“(B) the slaughter of animals for food;

“(C) hunting, trapping, fishing, a sporting activity not otherwise prohibited by Federal law, predator control, or pest control;

I'm guessing from the latest video from these punks and the other classy videos and photos they done in the past that will show this is an on going behavior I'm guessing (D) Exemptions, Paragraph (C) will not apply.

1 hour ago, NikonSniper said:

Well with President Trump signing the new animal cruelty law these punks and their parents are no doubt going to have a visit from the Feds.......

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/25/782842651/trump-signs-law-making-cruelty-to-animals-a-federal-crime

That doesn't apply.

The act has to be committed on federal lands or effect interstate/international commerce.

Guest Tina Kelsey

I was raised to honor and cherish life. We grew up hunting (harvesting) deer and elk, however were taught if it wasn’t a quick clear kill, not to pull the trigger, as a cruelty towards one of God’s animals was a cruelty towards God himself. We were also taught to be grateful for the harvest. 

I find it so cold and heartless in so many ways for these young men to actually enjoy torturing this innocent creature, and it saddens me their parents failed to instill compassion and kindness in their offspring. Evil truly lives within this act. 

Guest Lama
3 hours ago, gopsu said:

Teenagers these days, in general (not all), think they must video and post everything they do. 

They would stay out of more trouble if they didn’t, but in the world of Tik Tok, they cannot control themselves. 

Tik Tok -  The Chinese governments way of collecting info on American youth

29 minutes ago, Guest Tina Kelsey said:

I was raised to honor and cherish life. We grew up hunting (harvesting) deer and elk, however were taught if it wasn’t a quick clear kill, not to pull the trigger, as a cruelty towards one of God’s animals was a cruelty towards God himself. We were also taught to be grateful for the harvest. 

I find it so cold and heartless in so many ways for these young men to actually enjoy torturing this innocent creature, and it saddens me their parents failed to instill compassion and kindness in their offspring. Evil truly lives within this act. 

You have no proof of that.   People make their own choices regardless as how they were raised.  These two "kids" are well beyond the age of reason.  No matter what their parents taught them, they made their own choices to do what they did.

I agree...these 2 were well of age to know what they were doing, and the difference between right and wrong. Being a parent we try to instill the very best in our children, and only want the best for them, but as they get older...we are not with our children 24/7 saying "oh no, no dont this or that. How does this make a failure on the parents?

It's time for young adults to take the wrap for their own actions😡

I don't believe they were truly "Hunting"  for one..they ran out of ammo?? Doubt it. Also. They didn't have a knife?? What Hunter doesn't carry a knife to clean their kill. So those 2 things alone are questionable

21 minutes ago, Sunshyn said:

I don't believe they were truly "Hunting"  for one..they ran out of ammo?? Doubt it. Also. They didn't have a knife?? What Hunter doesn't carry a knife to clean their kill. So those 2 things alone are questionable

Nor all the proper orange either.

4 hours ago, NikonSniper said:

Well with President Trump signing the new animal cruelty law these punks and their parents are no doubt going to have a visit from the Feds.......

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/25/782842651/trump-signs-law-making-cruelty-to-animals-a-federal-crime

Yes.  Its now a FEDERAL offense with up to 7 years in Club Fed.These boys may be the first examples of this new law. Thanks to social media..

4 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

The law exempts actions that might occur during hunting so I am not sure if they can be prosecuted. 

“(1) CRUSHING.—It shall be unlawful for any person to purposely engage in animal crushing in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce or within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

“(2) CREATION OF ANIMAL CRUSH VIDEOS.—It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly create an animal crush video, if—

“(A) the person intends or has reason to know that the animal crush video will be distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce; or

“(B) the animal crush video is distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce.

“(3) DISTRIBUTION OF ANIMAL CRUSH VIDEOS.—It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly sell, market, advertise, exchange, or distribute an animal crush video in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce.

“(b) Extraterritorial Application.—This section applies to the knowing sale, marketing, advertising, exchange, distribution, or creation of an animal crush video outside of the United States, if—

“(1) the person engaging in such conduct intends or has reason to know that the animal crush video will be transported into the United States or its territories or possessions; or

“(2) the animal crush video is transported into the United States or its territories or possessions.

“(c) Penalties.—Whoever violates this section shall be fined under this title, imprisoned for not more than 7 years, or both.

“(d) Exceptions.—

“(1) IN GENERAL.—This section does not apply with regard to any conduct, or a visual depiction of that conduct, that is—

“(A) a customary and normal veterinary, agricultural husbandry, or other animal management practice;

“(B) the slaughter of animals for food;

“(C) hunting, trapping, fishing, a sporting activity not otherwise prohibited by Federal law, predator control, or pest control;

Guilty not only once but twice. A deer and chipmunk.

I'm told that a groundhog was also victimized at their hands previous to the deer incident.  Hopefully these two young men get the help they clearly need. 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

10 minutes ago, disgruntled said:

I'm told that a groundhog was also victimized at their hands previous to the deer incident.  Hopefully these two young men get the help they clearly need. 

The groundhog involved  a third person, so I was told. 

Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.  Amen. 

43 minutes ago, disgruntled said:

Where's this 55-year old Brookville man (probably 64 now) when you need him!?  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/drunk-man-gives-mouth-to-mouth-to-roadkill-say-police/

1 hour ago, jaman said:

Yes.  Its now a FEDERAL offense with up to 7 years in Club Fed.These boys may be the first examples of this new law. Thanks to social media..

PACT doesn't apply to this.  It must happen on federal lands or effect interstate/international commerce.

21 hours ago, pennstater said:

I am quite appalled by the violence I am seeing people on Facebook and elsewhere Inciting on these two human beings. How are you any better (actually worse) if you are calling for them to be castrated or hung or shot or tortured (folks said all these)? Really?  
what they did was terrible but come on!  
They are human beings. They didn’t do it to other people. They deserve punishment But not death or torture of hung! Grow up people. Sheesh.  Immaturity. 

They didn't do it to other people yet! These fine upstanding citizens have done this before! Alot of info coming out about how some of the other kids in the family behave. They need redirected very  soon! Sounds like if you plant corn.....you get corn!

Isn't it weird that in America our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?

11 hours ago, fadedgenes said:

That is not the same boy, it's his brother I believe.

If it's a brother then that sounds like 2 strikes for the parents. Not saying the family should be receiving death threats, but they sound like they're batting 500 or better at the moment.

Isn't it weird that in America our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?

2 hours ago, dubois_15801 said:

PACT doesn't apply to this.  It must happen on federal lands or effect interstate/international commerce.

According to a Game Commission investigator tonight they arent sure if it happened in PA or Not. If it didnt. I believe the law is applicable because they live in PA. Its a technicality.

2 minutes ago, jaman said:

According to a Game Commission investigator tonight they arent sure if it happened in PA or Not. If it didnt. I believe the law is applicable because they live in PA. Its a technicality.

For the federal government to have authority it must be on federal lands or effect interstate commerce.  It even says so in the law.

It is a limitation of powers in Article I Section 8 and the 10th Amendment.

11 hours ago, fadedgenes said:

That is not the same boy, it's his brother I believe.

Well there appear to be some parenting failures with this family. Clearly the two boys in the video need to face some serious consequences and need some intensive MH treatment

6 minutes ago, dubois_15801 said:

It depends where at around Kinzua. 

?? My cousin & I were just up there a month ago & stopped at the visitor building. We were talking to the Park Wardens about something & she said we are federal. 

18 minutes ago, Bon said:

?? My cousin & I were just up there a month ago & stopped at the visitor building. We were talking to the Park Wardens about something & she said we are federal. 

Not all lands in & around Kinzua is federal.  ...just like the Allegheny National Forest.  It is a patchwork of properties.   Google Maps may show all green for park/forest, but the actual property lines matter.

Odds are these two did this act very local, within 25 miles of town.