GoDuBois.com
mr.d

Lawrence Twp. Police Investigating Clearfield Walmart Theft, Asking For Public's Help

SPONSOR:  

Lawrence Twp police investigating Walmart theft, asking for public's help

4386ca7f-95f1-403c-ae75-978502c2eba0-lar
Unknown Suspect, Clearfield Walmart theft. (Lawrence Twp PD)
facebook.svg

Lawrence Township police are asking for assistance in identifying the suspect in a retail theft that occurred at the Clearfield Walmart on Nov. 29 just before 4 a.m.

According to a release from Lawrence Twp police, an unknown man stole over $1,200 in electronics from the Walmart located at 100 Supercenter Drive in Clearfield.

He was observed leaving the store in "an older model silver Cadillac sedan with damage to the left front quarter panel."

Anyone with any information is asked to contact Lawrence Township police at (814) 765-1533.

What they need to do is stop harassing the people actually paying for things and look for the gaps in their security. Every single time I'm there I get stopped by the guy in the yellow vest. Same guy every time. Even if all my stuff is bagged, he stops me. One time he let a person in front of me go past with a bunch of unbagged stuff,  then stopped me to make sure I paid for my one loose $10 dog bed. Never mind the  $80 of stuff in bags,  gotta make sure that dog bed has been paid for. The people stealing things are not going to leave them sitting out in the open. They're going to stuff them in bags,  under coats, in their baby carrier. Someone leaving with a cart full of their family's coats is probably rolling out a bunch of merchandise. They'll also stick a security tag on them somewhere so they set off the alarm going in,  then it's not suspicious if they set it off going out.

How do I know this? I used to share an apartment with someone who liked to steal.  (I didn't find out about it until after she moved in.)  She ended up getting arrested, her kid got taken away and I cut contact.

:dancer: You must be the change you wish to see in the world- Ghandi :dancer:

On 12/2/2019 at 7:30 AM, justjoe said:

I don't understand, every time I am in there, they watch me go through the check-out. Then they stop me to check my receipt on the way out. I find it annoying.

I had no issue with them checking my receipt. I had 2 garbage cans and a kureg that were not bagged after I checked myself out and the lady nicely asked to see my receipt and I showed her and was on my way in seconds. If it weren't for thiefs they would not have to do this.