GoDuBois.com

Utilize Travelex Services

Travelex offers services for people with money concerns when traveling. Not only do they provide easy ways to convert your USD into foreign currency before your trip abroad, but they also help you exchange it back into USD when you return.

Travelex offers a few different options to exchange your foreign currency. One, you can either sell the currency back to them for USD as soon as you return home, or two, hold onto the currency and track the exchange rates on their website and exchange it when rates are highest. When you decide to exchange it, either mail it in by following the instructions on their website, or you can visit one of their 200 physical locations across the U.S. to exchange it in person.

https://www.travelex.com/sell-your-foreign-currency

1 minute ago, spaghettiwasted said:

Northwest Bank on Shaffer Ave. will exchange it.

They are only open until 4:00pm though.

I just went and they won’t because we don’t have over $100 and the fees are outrageous which I really don’t think it’s right! No matter how much you have it shouldn’t matter 

22 hours ago, busrolls36 said:

Like I can just drive there and back on 1/4 of a tank? This is so frustrating because o don’t have over a couple hundred dollars worth

People are trying to be nice and give u suggestions. He obviously would not know what is in your gas tank when he suggested the bank.

5 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

People are trying to be nice and give u suggestions. He obviously would not know what is in your gas tank when he suggested the bank.

I'm really in a tough situation right now and my temper is ready to go and I don't mean to! Ever since this past March , I was at full time until they knocked me to part time without my knowledge! So I pretty much lost my benefits as well as my holiday pay, and all of my PTO time! I'm back to full time but without that extra money, I'm very frustrated! 

1 hour ago, busrolls36 said:

I'm really in a tough situation right now and my temper is ready to go and I don't mean to! Ever since this past March , I was at full time until they knocked me to part time without my knowledge! So I pretty much lost my benefits as well as my holiday pay, and all of my PTO time! I'm back to full time but without that extra money, I'm very frustrated! 

The hospital is hiring a lot of kitchen staff. Full time, benefits and they raised the starting wage to around 11/hr. I have a friend who was just hired there. Just throwing it out there. I'm sorry you are having a rough time especially this time of year.

36 minutes ago, Lyndsey33 said:

The hospital is hiring a lot of kitchen staff. Full time, benefits and they raised the starting wage to around 11/hr. I have a friend who was just hired there. Just throwing it out there. I'm sorry you are having a rough time especially this time of year.

Thanks, I’m happy where I am but when they messed with my entire life in just a few short months, I just got my status back on September! Which, we have been almost a full house this entire year! Just have to try and keep my faith but it goes from one extreme to another! Thanks for the vote of confidence