GoDuBois.com
Bon

Faith Marie

I'm very sorry this had to disturb your wonderful first Christmas with her.  Hopefully she will be home very soon and you can continue.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

22 minutes ago, Petee said:

I'm very sorry this had to disturb your wonderful first Christmas with her.  Hopefully she will be home very soon and you can continue.

We hope so to, but with having Trysome 18, she only has a 5% chance of making it to a year old. Any little cold can stop her from breathing.

This is from last night.....

Peanut is now sleeping comfortably, sounds much much better already, she received a dose of antibiotics and iv fluids. waiting till morning to get the next dose of antibiotics, also hopefully she will start to eat in the morning, she’s refused her bottles all afternoon and evening which is really unusual, anyway, hopefully on a better track in the morning.

Her oxygen level is now staying in the low 90s, which is good, for her situation at this time. She has right middle lobe pneumonia. So the right lung has 3 sections and the left has 2. 

67C477B6-48DF-4B70-A10E-17E6ACB97599.jpeg

She has always been a surprise!  I think she will continue for longer than the doctors have guessed.  God will keep her here for her perfect amount of time.  Spend every day with her in His promises.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein