GoDuBois.com
mr.d

Charmin's Toilet Paper Robot Will Bring You A Fresh Roll When You Run Out

SPONSOR:  

Charmin's toilet paper robot will bring you a fresh roll when you run out

702d94aa-14f7-43b1-89d0-1b16b4d2a535-lar
Charmin's new toilet paper robot will bring you a fresh roll when you run out // Courtesy of video in press release, linked to below
facebook.svg

SOUTH BEND, Ind. (WSBT) -- We've all been there. You're in the bathroom and you run out of toilet paper. Now you're stranded, left wondering what to do.

Charmin is in the process of providing you with a clever solution.

Showcased at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2020 in Las Vegas, the "RollBot" is controlled with a smartphone using Bluetooth and delivers a fresh roll whenever you -- or should we say "nature" -- call for it. It features infrared sensors, a friendly bear face and holds one roll of your go-to toilet paper.

WIRED says the product is "concept only" at the moment and is still in the developmental stage.                                                                                                                                                                                             https://wjactv.com/news/offbeat/charmins-new-toilet-paper-robot-will-bring-you-a-fresh-roll-when-you-run-out

They are trying to totally suppress human ingenuity. Calculators and no one can do math, cell phones and no one can remember a phone number, GPS and no one can find anything or read a map, now this! The last bastion of trying to resolve a "situation" without mechanical help. 

I hope none of you are sitting on the throne waiting for your toilet paper to show up soon. You’ll be there a while....hope you have plenty of reading material 😜😋🧐

Truck Hauling Toilet Paper Burns On I-80 W Overnight

toilet%2Bpaper%2Bfire.JPG
Lawrence Township Volunteer Fire Company #1
3 hrs ·

This morning around 00:30 company 5 was dispatched for a large commercial vehicle fire on Interstate 80 at the 110mm west. Dispatch received numerous 911 calls reporting the truck to be on fire. Chief 5 arrived first and confirmed the report requesting an additional tanker and attack unit due to the fire spreading into the woods. It was determined the truck was hauling toilet paper and the driver escaped without injury. Units operating were Attack 41 Tanker 41 both Tanker and Engine tanker 40 and Attack 40. PennDot and PSP assisted with traffic control

So far from the CES I have seen a TV that will rotate 90 degrees, a smartphone that will fold in half, and now a TP robot. Here's my invention for all these techies, the LFGBot_15801: it will flip you 90 degrees, fold you in half, and bring toilet paper from any room in the house to shove straight up your :censored:

:arghh:

16 hours ago, LFG said:

So far from the CES I have seen a TV that will rotate 90 degrees, a smartphone that will fold in half, and now a TP robot. Here's my invention for all these techies, the LFGBot_15801: it will flip you 90 degrees, fold you in half, and bring toilet paper from any room in the house to shove straight up your :censored:

:arghh:

Will it also let me know if my diaper needs changed?:popcorn:

"Any man who can safely drive a car while kissing a pretty girl, simply isn't giving the kiss the attention it deserves"... Albert Einstein

"And how can we win, when fools be king?"

1 hour ago, old farm boy said:

Will it also let me know if my diaper needs changed?:popcorn:

That's the beauty of it, that's the trigger mechanism that activates the system. Minimal user input, but it takes a little getting used to

Our toilet paper is in a cabinet which can be reached while still sitting on the toilet; however the hubs and son are never the ones to put it on the new roll.  They get it out and use it and set it on the cabinet!  I am always the one who has to change the roll.  And, I am always the one to replenish the milk, paper towels, etc., etc., etc.,.  One of these days I'd like to just let everything run out and let kaos ensue! 

Every day is a gift from God; that's why we call it the "present!"

18 minutes ago, Polo said:

Our toilet paper is in a cabinet which can be reached while still sitting on the toilet; however the hubs and son are never the ones to put it on the new roll.  They get it out and use it and set it on the cabinet!  I am always the one who has to change the roll.  And, I am always the one to replenish the milk, paper towels, etc., etc., etc.,.  One of these days I'd like to just let everything run out and let kaos ensue! 

As a man, let me warn you ladies against taking the moral high ground on these basic life functions. Push us here, and we will revert to more animalistic behavior, creating even more work for you

giphy.gif