GoDuBois.com
mr.d

Pampers Launches 'Smart Diaper System' To Notify Parents When Diaper Needs Changing

SPONSOR:  

Pampers launches 'smart diaper system' to notify parents when diaper needs changing

1c4840e2-e8be-418a-84ec-75eec01f87b6-lar
Pampers launches 'smart diapers' to notify parents when diaper needs changing // Courtesy of press release, linked to below

SOUTH BEND, Ind. (WSBT) -- Gone are the days of clunky, old school baby monitors.

Pampers has launched a "smart diaper" that notifies parents when their baby's diaper needs changing. The Lumi Baby Care System, co-developed by pediatricians, features an activity sensor that attaches to the infant's diaper and alerts you when the diaper is soiled.

The system also allows you to track your baby's sleep schedule, room temperature, feeding activity and more in a convenient app on your phone so you never miss a thing, according to website. It also includes an HD video monitor.

Pampers says the system is suitable from birth to 12 months of age. The battery is designed to last around three months.

The Lumi will be showcased at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2020 in Las Vegas.

You can click here to learn more and purchase the system for $349.00.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         https://wjactv.com/news/offbeat/pampers-launches-smart-diapers-to-notify-parents-when-diaper-needs-changing

If a parent(s) need an app to tell them it’s time to change a diaper, then they shouldn’t be parents in the first place!!

Pampers already have a stripe on the back that turns blue (I think) when the baby is wet. When a baby 💩in a diaper, trust us grandparents, you don’t need an app to tell you!!

And for $349.00, that buys a lot of diapers & wipes. SMH

I'm with the other folks on here who responded!  Are you kidding me?  Mama's sniffers are very keen and are able to outwork any so-called app!  Not to mention the constant checking and watching baby's facial expressions!

Every day is a gift from God; that's why we call it the "present!"

3 hours ago, lavender said:

Look at it this way, you don't have to pay any attention to the baby until your phone reminds you that you have one. It's like the back seat reminders in new vehicles. Oh yeah, baby! I did put one back there didn't I? :rolleyes:

Kill two birds with one stone. Don't change the diaper and then you will remember the baby is in the back seat. Assuming your medical marijuana isn't masking the odor