GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
mr.d

Pa.Woman Used Fingernail Clipper To Stab, Kill Husband

SPONSOR:  

Court Documents: Woman used fingernail clipper to stab, kill husband

by Sierra Darville

Court Documents: Woman used fingernail clipper to stab, kill husband. (Photo: NBC News Channel / WCAU

MILLVILLE, Pa. (WJAC) — A bizarre stabbing in Pennsylvania has left a man dead.

Prosecutors say the murder weapon was a fingernail clipper. Now, the victim's wife is in jail.

After authorities say Katheleen Ayala repeatedly stabbed her husband Axel Torres using a nail clipper, she called 911.

Court Documents: Woman used fingernail clipper to stab, kill husband. (Video: NBC News Channel / WCAU)

"We need somebody please right now -- please, please, please!" Ayala can be heard saying.

"Ma'am you gotta speak, you gotta talk to me," the 911 operator says. "I understand that. We're getting an ambulance out there, but you gotta tell me what's going on?"

"Somebody's bleeding. I don't know what's going on," Ayala says.

The pleas for help came from the Country Meadows Mobile Home Park in Millville just after 1 a.m. Sunday.

According to court documents, Ayala told police she used “a fingernail clipper that had a sharp nail filer” to stab her husband in a wooded area. Prosecutors say she had chased after him following a physical and verbal fight between the two inside.

Ayala: "He stopped breathing, he's bleeding. I think he got stabbed I don't know!"

Dispatch: "You're not sure?"

Ayala: "I don't know, I don't know what's going on!"

Dispatch: "He's not breathing anymore?"

Ayala: "No!"

Arriving police officers found Torres unresponsive and covered in blood, with a serious wound to his left leg among the injuries.

Authorities say he died Monday morning.

Ayala was arrested after the stabbing and later charged with murder.

According to court documents, she told police she only wanted to scare the her husband and did not want to actually physically cause him harm.

Court documents say Ayala told police her husband took the nail clipper from her. Officers searched the area, but weren't able to find it.

Ayala is in jail, awaiting a hearing on Friday.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               SEE VIDEOS        ;   https://wjactv.com/news/local/court-documents-woman-used-fingernail-clipper-to-stab-kill-husband