GoDuBois.com
_Rusty_

Wendy's DuBois has been sold...

I hope all the employee's keep their jobs. It has always seemed like a good family business with many folks working there for years. The new owners are from Ebensburg area (I was told).

Thank You Steve B. For your years of supporting local youth, sporting, and veterans programs! I wish you success in your future endeavors.

Just talked to the manager the other day when I was there. He had been at a seminar that day and said they were going to start serving breakfast at the DuBois location soon. Drive thru I believe will open at 6:30 and dinning room later. I wonder now if that is something the new owners want to do.

"I am the master of my unspoken words and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken"

4 minutes ago, Bub said:

Just talked to the manager the other day when I was there. He had been at a seminar that day and said they were going to start serving breakfast at the DuBois location soon. Drive thru I believe will open at 6:30 and dinning room later. I wonder now if that is something the new owners want to do.

Serving breakfast is wise for any dining establishment.  Breakfasts purchased/consumed out of the home are up +17% in the last 3 years.  Breakfast food provides the greatest margin.  Eggs and coffee are cheap.

I hope the new management runs it like the current one!  They have the best drive-through!  I usually go through there at least once a week during the lunch hour, and they run us through there like a well oiled machine!  Order is always accurate, too.  The manager is always in there making sure things are done right, also.  When the manager gets right in there with the employees and works alongside, you have success!  

Every day is a gift from God; that's why we call it the "present!"

Guest Kevin

I had a co-worker pick my lunch from there once. He is not a fan of fast food nor drive throughs. He came back with my food and said "Those people have their stuff together!"   From that man that was VERY high praise.  I fully agree and hope they continue to operate at the level they have achieved. 

2 hours ago, Petee said:

The local McDonalds have gone to ****.  I wish someone ethical would buy it!

Mcd has a new owner but the same managers still run it that have run it for many many years. I actually never have bad food there or mistakes in my order. Wendy's and BK we do. They dont seem to understand cheese and ketchup only. They do make u keep the mistakes though so I always get extra food 😁 I love all 3 places perfect or not.

I used to be a daily breakfast eater at McDonalds.  I met a friend in the parking lot and we would chat and/or read for a while.

I always got yogurt and the cup almost oozed fruit out from under the top.  There was at least half a cup of yogurt and the rest was fresh chilled fruit right to the top.  It got weird when they started putting the fruit on the bottom with the yogurt on top and the cup was only 2/3 full.  Then it got less and less till it was only half full or a little better.  

It absolutely got ridiculous so we would compare to see who got less!

Then the filling almost disappeared from the Burritos so we compared those too. 

I would rather have paid more for the original size and quality.

Then they added liquid sugar to the tea and it simply wasn't worth going any more.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein