GoDuBois.com
Polo

Half Time Performance

SPONSOR:  

No one started this yet, so I thought I would.  What was your take on the half time performance?  I thought it was precision and definitely entertaining.  Those women are talented and gifted.  Their music is not my personal choice and their costumes and movements were a bit much for me, however, I realize that it's showbiz.  They were beautiful and I know tons of work went into the preparation for the show.  And it was great that there were no wardrobe malfunctions!  

Every day is a gift from God; that's why we call it the "present!"

1 hour ago, Lupara said:

I don't know that a 50 year old stripper in a Tijuana bar looks that good. Some shots of Jo Lo did push the envelope for a family show. Most notable to me abut Shakira is in addition to her talents, she has an IQ of 140. Genius range. 

I have an IQ of 137. I bury other people's:censored: for a living and :arghh: at faceless strangers 700 miles away 

original.gif

10 hours ago, Polo said:

No one started this yet, so I thought I would.  What was your take on the half time performance?  I thought it was precision and definitely entertaining.  Those women are talented and gifted.  Their music is not my personal choice and their costumes and movements were a bit much for me, however, I realize that it's showbiz.  They were beautiful and I know tons of work went into the preparation for the show.  And it was great that there were no wardrobe malfunctions!  

There was a halftime show at the Super Bowl?

9 hours ago, Lupara said:

I don't know that a 50 year old stripper in a Tijuana bar looks that good. Some shots of Jo Lo did push the envelope for a family show. Most notable to me abut Shakira is in addition to her talents, she has an IQ of 140. Genius range. 

I've been to Mexican strip joints in my youth, and most of the ladies don't look anywhere near as good as J-Lo or Shakira.

And have seen other things going on in the same entertainment establishments that would make many hardened sailors vomit.

9 hours ago, dubois_15801 said:

I've been to Mexican strip joints in my youth, and most of the ladies don't look anywhere near as good as J-Lo or Shakira.

And have seen other things going on in the same entertainment establishments that would make many hardened sailors vomit.

Poor donkey

I didn't watch, but  will say I have been quite amused at my Facebook feed that has many of my friends shouting, "Empowered females!  Doing what they want with their God-given bodies." 

Several of these people are the same that slut-shamed Melania for her naked photos from years ago....

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson