GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Lupara

23 and You

SPONSOR:  

2 hours ago, lavender said:

Men absolutely cannot think with their brains. Somehow other bodily parts seem to always take precedence. Since you see the error of you ways you are forgiven. Just remember that "happy" is relative. 

The cover of the brochure for his tree farm had a photograph of her pruning a tree in a bikini.

Don't shoot the messenger...

33 minutes ago, LFG said:

The cover of the brochure for his tree farm had a photograph of her pruning a tree in a bikini.

This was when you were a teen or recently? If it was recently I doubt if she would be of more interest in a bikini than would be the tree. I'm back to my exploitation theory although I'm beginning to think that the messenger is indeed the one who should  be shot. Perhaps this is a case of coman II. 

4 minutes ago, lavender said:

Poor old Mother Nature gets blamed for everything. Father Time takes care of it though. 

Father time is part of Mother Nature. When we grow to old to continue the species we become expendable.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

51 minutes ago, LFG said:

A man's sight starts the process. Just ask a fool that stayed until closing time and woke up with -------------

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

17 minutes ago, lavender said:

This was when you were a teen or recently? If it was recently I doubt if she would be of more interest in a bikini than would be the tree. I'm back to my exploitation theory although I'm beginning to think that the messenger is indeed the one who should  be shot. Perhaps this is a case of coman II. 

Nah, the photo was when I was a teenager.

I deserve to be shot today for having fun at your expense. I've never actually ruffled your feathers, so once you got going I figured what the :censored:, Fridays are usually slow anyway :D

Consider a comparison to conman sufficient retribution :arghh:

Hey @Lupara, you ever done one of them DNA tests? :lol:

42 minutes ago, LFG said:

Nah, the photo was when I was a teenager.

I deserve to be shot today for having fun at your expense. I've never actually ruffled your feathers, so once you got going I figured what the :censored:, Fridays are usually slow anyway :D

Consider a comparison to conman sufficient retribution :arghh:

Hey @Lupara, you ever done one of them DNA tests? :lol:

You didn't ruffle my feathers but I might shoot you  anyway. Or better still I will introduce incomprehensible dialogue to the forum.  Thesauruses at 40 paces. Prepare yourself. 

1 minute ago, lavender said:

You didn't ruffle my feathers but I might shoot you  anyway. Or better still I will introduce incomprehensible dialogue to the forum.  Thesauruses at 40 paces. Prepare yourself. 

I would have said Thesauri, but I digress...

On 2/13/2020 at 10:10 AM, LFG said:

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, really I'm not, and I hate to sound like a former member who wasn't very fond of me, but things keep getting weirder and weirder. My phone is listening to me, every once in a while it thinks I'm talking to it and it will say "What can I help you with today?"

:censored: you Siri, I'm just watching Modern Family, leave me alone! :arghh:

She wants me to allow her to read my fingerprint, store my passwords on a "keychain", store my credit cards so I can just wave her at tellers to pay for stuff. She wants to scan my face so she knows to turn on when I look at her :o

I'm making this sound funny, but it's insane. I don't turn any of that s**t on. :arghh:

It is literally possible for every movement and sound of every second of our day to be tracked, it came out of nowhere, and it only began in 2007. We allowed it to happen, even embraced it, and now our kids feel like they have to update their "friends" every time they have an especially admirable poop :arghh:

Hell, look at me, I'm ranting at a bunch of Yankees I've never met at 10AM. On a Thursday :arghh:

So now, to top it all off, we are going to send some agency a tissue sample so they can not only know who we are, but where we came from, and link us to every d-bag and miscreant who commits a crime forevermore. 

I don't believe for one minute that these genealogy companies send you a pretty little report, throw your sample in the trash, then delete that information. Cold case murders are being solved now, not because the perpetrators have done DNA testing, but because their relatives have.

I can look in the mirror and tell with a fair amount of confidence that I'm mostly English and either Scottish or Irish. My mother's side of the family was white trash, dad's side were hillbillies. They could have been the same on the other side of the pond, they could have been royalty, doesn't make any difference to me

Sounds like a ranting rap song. You now just have to synch it with some music.:Headphones: