GoDuBois.com
_Rusty_

What's your "most annoying" TV commercial?

SPONSOR:  

12 hours ago, Georgie_girl said:

Buddy,  I hate to break it to you but the username is a variation of a high school nickname and I just thought the avatar was cute.  It used to be my face but my job necessitates a certain amount of anonymity. :D

So you don't know my brother? :(

Oh well, pretty colors :lol:

20 hours ago, Georgie_girl said:

I might. Does he like rainbow-y things too? We've got a secret underground network,  you know. ;)

He's more black and white. Black and white photos of Cher, black and white photos of Marilyn Monroe...

On 4/9/2020 at 6:05 PM, LFG said:

There are a handful of avatars on here that I have always found intriguing, or make me wonder about the user. Yours because, well, Shakira :lol:

@steelnut, because I had this burly hillbilly dude pictured, and it took me weeks to figure out she was a housewife. I call her housewife, BTW, just to p*** her off, haven't heard from her in months :lol:

The one that is most interesting, though, is @Georgie_girl. It's the combination of avatar and username. There's a whole lot going on there, and I feel like I may know what book I'm reading from, but I've got the author all wrong :lol:

Bwaaa, haha! Not burly, 115 lbs, but I handle it well. Housewife won't p*** me off, I am WOMAN, hear me roar. See, women handle all job descriptions just because we can :) Nibsh*t!

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

On 5/9/2020 at 10:30 PM, steelnut said:

Bwaaa, haha! Not burly, 115 lbs, but I handle it well. Housewife won't p*** me off, I am WOMAN, hear me roar. See, women handle all job descriptions just because we can :) Nibsh*t!

where-the-hell-have-you-been.gif

Most annoying???? 

My previous group of annoying has been surpassed by all the advertisements that are using the virus deal to promote their product or stance.

No shame.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

34 minutes ago, LFG said:

I kind of like that one, but then again, there's just something about Tina Fey :luv:

me too

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

Emu on the Liberty Mutual. I just mute it and the one with the guy with the bandage on his face and “I’m your mother in law “. West shore Windows and Leaf Gutters ???  on Pittsburgh channels. Well when I think of it I pretty much mute them all 🙄 Oh let’s not forget “the pillow guy who is good friends with Trump” Oh for the love of god !!!!

:ps:

16 hours ago, slk24 said:

Emu on the Liberty Mutual. I just mute it and the one with the guy with the bandage on his face and “I’m your mother in law “. West shore Windows and Leaf Gutters ???  on Pittsburgh channels. Well when I think of it I pretty much mute them all 🙄 Oh let’s not forget “the pillow guy who is good friends with Trump” Oh for the love of god !!!!

What is the deal with the emu haters? Lemu is gold I tell you. GOLD! :arghh:

Though I do agree about the reformed crackhead selling pillows...

Guest zachtyler

"Driving a lemon, make the call to 1-800 lemon law."

On 5/11/2020 at 1:37 PM, LFG said:

where-the-hell-have-you-been.gif

Lol, I quit social media for the most part and only check in once in a while. I've been very, very busy with gardening and trying to talk hubby into getting a puppy. Also, searching witch's brews recipes. I caught a couple of toads and newts last night, so I'm almost set! :)

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

Guest Progressive Motaur disgust

This is the most arrogant and disgusting concept an ad agency was low enough to sell. The character shows no empathy. How a company could go from Flo to this is ridiculous.