GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Gator11

Gas prices

SPONSOR:  

In the area gas prices hover around $2.45 but in New Castle they are $1.99. That is quite the difference.

FB_IMG_1584213691264.jpg

Every time the Government IMPOSES new Regulations to Protect Us, we LOSE a Little MORE of our FREEDOMS....

MORE Government = LESS Freedom

So my Wife used to work for a fuel broker and had 800 number to check fuel prices at Warren Refinery. I still have the number and like to call now and tben.... Today (March 26th) the price of regular unleaded is...... wait for it.... :cheer:.. 45.0¢/gal...:duh:

1 hour ago, _Rusty_ said:

So my Wife used to work for a fuel broker and had 800 number to check fuel prices at Warren Refinery. I still have the number and like to call now and tben.... Today (March 26th) the price of regular unleaded is...... wait for it.... :cheer:.. 45.0¢/gal...:duh:

The add the taxes?

5 hours ago, Gator11 said:

Mahaffey PA

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

Does this price include the water that's always in their gas?

1) "Take off is optional....landing is mandatory"

2)  The secret to a long life is you try not to shorten it.

I think I read somewhere that Russia and Saudi Arabia are having a price war with each other, then compound things with a surplus of gas because "everyone" is staying home - yeah, prices are dropping like crazy.

Which reminds me, I should probably fill up my Government F'd Up gas cans while prices are low.

2 hours ago, dubois_15801 said:

I think I read somewhere that Russia and Saudi Arabia are having a price war with each other, then compound things with a surplus of gas because "everyone" is staying home - yeah, prices are dropping like crazy.

Which reminds me, I should probably fill up my Government F'd Up gas cans while prices are low.

Head to Tractor Supply or Rural King and buy you some of the OSHA approved metal gas cans we have to use on construction sites. Extremely better though a little expensive.

The Saudis's screwed theirselves with the timing of their attempt to bring down America's energy production. They, as a country, might not be able to handle the storm they created.

They are also getting less money for their product and might not be able to continue their attempt.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

31 minutes ago, NikonSniper said:

Head to Tractor Supply or Rural King and buy you some of the OSHA approved metal gas cans we have to use on construction sites. Extremely better though a little expensive.

I never knew how much those cost until I bought one for myself :shock1:

Extremely nice cans, though