GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Pompeii

Updates on Hydrochloroquine ....

After being very sick, Coach Mark Campbell felt better after 12 hours after taking Hydroxychloroquine .... 

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko from New York announced that over 400 of his high-risk patients with the virus have recovered.
Dr. Zelenko treated the patients with 3-drug regimen of #hydroxychloroquine, #azithromycin, and #zinc. Two died, the rest recovered fully.

Apparently the only major problem with this drug therapy is heart attacks.  That's one of the reason they are still being cautious with it and why the counts have been changed to more accurately reflect the primary and secondary causes of death.

My Mother died from a heart attack.  Secondary was a systemic infection.  Had she not had a heart problem before, she may have survived the infection which caused the heart attack.  It's all in how the death certificate was written.  With COVID 19 I suppose it was in the terminology and not being sure of which came first, the heart attack or the Covid19.  Which one actually caused the death.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

Turkey using hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19

They  prescribe hydroxychloroquine to everyone that is tested positive for coronavirus and they have a much better fatality rate than most European countries and the USA.

Every trial or doctor's experience with hydroxychloroquine that I have posted on this thread have had very small side effects for the patients that they have given this drug to. Some have had small rashes and a few with upset stomachs.

Hydroxychloroquine has been around for ages and it is the 128th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States. There was over 5.5 Million prescriptions in 2017. There is no problem with heart conditions using this drug or is it a side effect .  
Here are the side effects posted on WEBMD: Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhea, dizziness, or headache may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly..

If you look at many of the videos in this thread that have been taken off YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK for absolutely no reason at all, ... you should be able to figure out what is really going on with OUR social media. They are trying to remove our most important amendment ..... freedom of speech. It's horrendous on what they are doing to our country. 

Dr. Robin Armstrong -Treated Nursing home residents with Hydroxychloroquine

92% got better  ... "Amazingly Positive Outcome, Which was Fantastic"

No one had side effects ...

"FDA is not serving us well by issuing a warning"

1 hour ago, Pompeii said:

In this video, I compare Hydroxychloroquine versus Remdesivir

by Dr. Eric Berg: https://www.facebook.com/watch/drericberg/

If you notice 91.7%  (92%)  These 2   posts  plus 3 other studies including the French Study  I have seen at least 90 -92%.Success Hydroxychloroquine.   THANK YOU.:good:

Doctors report hydroxychloroquine has over 90% chance to cure coronavirus patients

Dr. Ivette Lozano has had 100% success prescribing hydroxychloroquine and now the pharmacists are refusing to fill her prescriptions and other doctors are afraid to prescribe it because of fear of trouble with the medical board.

10 hours ago, Pompeii said:

Dr. Ivette Lozano has had 100% success prescribing hydroxychloroquine and now the pharmacists are refusing to fill her prescriptions and other doctors are afraid to prescribe it because of fear of trouble with the medical board.

https://texasscorecard.com/state/physician-says-texas-pharmacy-board-limited-coronavirus-medicine/

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

No one ever said this is without side effects for some people with complicated medical conditions. Many medical people said it acts like a miracle drug, others said it has side effects.  President Trump chose to take it because he's a germaphobe and is personally convinced that it will keep him well without the potential side effects from complicated medical problems, but I'll lay you odds when it came from the pharmacy, there was an information sheet with it that explained possible side effects.  

It was never tested for COVID 19 so how would anyone know but side effects were expected for some people.  It was the best gamble they had.

Albert Einstein

Actually its one of safest drugs out there, even more safe that Aspirin & Tylenol.

Here is a Text file of the The 50 most dangerous medicinal drugs 
Using data from the Food and Drug Administration for 2004 through 2015

50 most dangerous medicinal drugs.txt

Dr. Zelenko promises: Use of hydroxychloroquine with Zinc 'will end coronavirus plague'

In interview with Arutz Sheva, Dr. Zelenko says treatment with hydroxychloroquine and Zinc within first 5 days reduces death rates by 85%.

Arutz Sheva spoke with Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, the Jewish doctor who recently announced his decision to close his clinic in Kiryas Joel, who came to national prominence earlier this year for treating presumptive COVID-19 patients with hydroxychloroquine and Zinc, a treatment which quickly became controversial.

When asked about his decision to close his clinic, Dr. Zelenko said his reason was "an internal issue" which has "nothing to do" with COVID-19.

"I will say one thing, that Kiryas Joel has the lowest death rate of any Jewish community in America," he said, but declined to say whether the numbers were thanks to himself. "I'll let other people make that conclusion."

When asked why there are politics surrounding the use of hydroxychloroquine, Dr. Zelenko said, "I would think you would want to know more about the actual treatment, how to publicize it, how to really end the death and the misery and the suffering and the economic disaster....instead of trying to get me into politics, political rhetoric."

"I can give you reasons why there's resistance, it's very simple. It's called politics, profit, arrogance, and fear."

Quick treatment of coronavirus, he said, is crucial: "Within the first five days when symptoms start, the viral load or the amount of virus is relatively stable or constant. But around day six, it explodes like a wildfire. Now most patients don't come to the doctor right away. They come around day four or five...you wait until the results of the test, which takes three days, you get into day eight. And what happens by then is the patient is really sick, the fire's out of control. So the key is to treat based on clinical suspicion."

"This virus is here to stay, it's not going to disappear...it'll be around, it'll probably mutate as well. That's okay though," he added.

"My data will show that if you initiate treatment within the first five days, you have an 85% reduction in death and hospitalization. What that means is that this infection becomes no different than any other infection." He also said that the medication he uses is "one of the safest in the world.

"I invite anyone to prove me wrong. Go and prove me wrong. This medication, when scaled globally, will end this plague."

In a letter to US President Trump, Zelenko presented his treatment:

My field-tested treatment regimen for high risk patients with clinical diagnosis is as follows:

Hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day for 5 days

Azithromycin 500mg once a day for 5 days

Zinc sulfate 220mg (or the equivalent of 50mg elemental zinc) once a day for 5 days

I also suggest the following prophylactic regimen for very high risk individuals:

Hydroxychloroquine 200mg once a day for 5 days, and then 1 pill a week until immunity can be shown or a vaccine becomes available.

Zinc Sulfate 220mg (or the equivalent of 50mg elemental zinc) once a day for 5 days, and then 1 pill a week until immunity can be shown or a vaccine becomes available.

17 hours ago, Pompeii said:

Actually its one of safest drugs out there, even more safe that Aspirin & Tylenol.

Here is a Text file of the The 50 most dangerous medicinal drugs 
Using data from the Food and Drug Administration for 2004 through 2015

50 most dangerous medicinal drugs.txt 12.3 kB · 3 downloads

The proof is in the pudding, and this drug seems to have worked wonderfully for almost everyone but these two.  What's the reason?

Albert Einstein

This was back on April 8th

More doctors fighting back the liberal media and the democrat agenda.