GoDuBois.com

wanted to give blood today at lakeside meth church(no not that kind of meth) trying to see if its still going on, how does the 10 person rule work....are they taking walk-ins....American red cross didn't have a lot of answers....anybody on here know?

To achieve the title of old and wise, you must first be young and dumb :P

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

Doing some gardening, never tried this before.                                                                                                                                                                                                

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Monday Saturday'
Backyard Diva
15 hrs

A little gardening fun during these strange & difficult times 😂
#gardenerslife #growyourown #toiletpaper2020 #seedstarting #tp #stayhome #toiletpaper #quarentine                                                                                                  ( Probably should have posted in the Go Gardening section.)

42 minutes ago, mr.d said:

Doing some gardening, never tried this before.                                                                                                                                                                                                

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Monday Saturday'
Backyard Diva
15 hrs

A little gardening fun during these strange & difficult times 😂
#gardenerslife #growyourown #toiletpaper2020 #seedstarting #tp #stayhome #toiletpaper #quarentine                                                                                                  ( Probably should have posted in the Go Gardening section.)

Do you have a spare starter square to share? 🤭

2 hours ago, sapphire said:

I think they are anals. 🤓 :tattle:

LOL I was going to post that but thought better of it

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. :P

Made a spicy mac and cheese last night with extra sharp cheddar over brown rice pasta. It was alright. Come home today to find the wife added buffalo chicken sausage to liven it up. It was outstanding. Really good. She is running the dog with me evenings looking forward to the exercise. The sweet pepperoncini peppers are sprouting nicely now. 

22 hours ago, WMJ77 said:

good luck!!!

Who knew that much 'stuff' could be stuffed into a closet? 🥵 Now I know why they call it STUFF! But, I conquered it, :cheer:and am considering nailing the door shut and painting a mural on it so that it remains "as is"! 🤫🤔

Get plastic storage boxes to fit the contents and label them.  It never gets messed up again.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

36 minutes ago, Petee said:

Get plastic storage boxes to fit the contents and label them.  It never gets messed up again.

There actually were bins in there. I found them....around noon... 😳 Now it looks like the current grocery store shelves and it's staying that way or 🔨 & 🖼️. I can easily become the closet Nazi....'no storage for you'!  🤫 👍 🤷

trying to work up the energy to attack the attic....the kids thought the basement was bad...:rofl:they are going to help 

2 hours ago, WMJ77 said:

trying to work up the energy to attack the attic....the kids thought the basement was bad...:rofl:they are going to help 

Our attic needs cleaned out bad!! Joe was supposed to help me with that last spring, but God had other plans for him. Someday it will get done.

6 hours ago, sapphire said:

Who knew that much 'stuff' could be stuffed into a closet? 🥵 Now I know why they call it STUFF! But, I conquered it, :cheer:and am considering nailing the door shut and painting a mural on it so that it remains "as is"! 🤫🤔

As a fan of George Carlin, I must point out that it is only STUFF to you, to the rest of us it is SH*T.