GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
jt85

Riots in Minneapolis

SPONSOR:  

1 hour ago, jt85 said:

I just want to know how all these people expect respect when they are clearly disrespecting their community. I understand a man died in police custody. I also get that justice has to be served where it’s deserved. But seriously. Acting like a bunch of idiots will not get u heard. Your making yourselves look just like a lot of people are saying. So if u want respect and to be heard stop the stupid childish crap and act like true citizens and let ur voice be heard in a positive way.

Did you see who half or little more than half the protesters were at the police station? The usual  Liberal White Millienials.    If you saw the pictures, the majority  blacks  actually  were smarter .  Even though it is a crime.   Instead of protesting they went for the "loot".   If I was Target, Id tell the Mayor that store isnt reopening.

11 minutes ago, jaman said:

Did you see who half or little more than half the protesters were at the police station? The usual  Liberal White Millienials.    If you saw the pictures, the majority  blacks  actually  were smarter .  Even though it is a crime.   Instead of protesting they went for the "loot".   If I was Target, Id tell the Mayor that store isnt reopening.

I seen a lot of videos. I seen a lady in a motorized wheelchair stabbing people and then got sprayed by a fire extinguisher. They are all using this guy dying as an excuse to be stupid.

Just now, jt85 said:

I seen a lot of videos. I seen a lady in a motorized wheelchair stabbing people and then got sprayed by a fire extinguisher. They are all using this guy dying as an excuse to be stupid.

A family friend , who served in the service,  and married a girl from the Minneapolis, after a couple years of living there moved to another place in the Midwest.  He says the going joke is Minneapolis is the "American Mogadishu" for a reason.  The place is out of control.  It is run by wealthy Liberals who control the vote.

1 hour ago, jt85 said:

I just want to know how all these people expect respect when they are clearly disrespecting their community. I understand a man died in police custody. I also get that justice has to be served where it’s deserved. But seriously. Acting like a bunch of idiots will not get u heard. Your making yourselves look just like a lot of people are saying. So if u want respect and to be heard stop the stupid childish crap and act like true citizens and let ur voice be heard in a positive way.

These people are protesting racism and what seems like great injustice.   They know that "liberty and justice for All" is not a reality for blacks in America, ----two of the very things our flag stands for.

I mean, heck, we just saw men armed with assault weapons protesting at our government building in Michigan over not being allow to get a …..haircut.

IMO that is a pretty stark contrast.    If what happened to that poor guy in Minneapolis doesn't make people understand 'why', then I don't know what will...….just my opinion...

11 minutes ago, jaman said:

A family friend , who served in the service,  and married a girl from the Minneapolis, after a couple years of living there moved to another place in the Midwest.  He says the going joke is Minneapolis is the "American Mogadishu" for a reason.  The place is out of control.  It is run by wealthy Liberals who control the vote.

Yea not a place I want to live. I’m excited to move just out of dubois. Can’t wait to get some chickens.. 

I visit the Twin Cities regularly.  I love it there and the people are some of the nicest around.  I hate to see what has happened there in recent days.  Talking with friends who live nearby (Minnetonka/Woodbury/Stillwater), they said that most of the rioting/looting is being egged on by outsiders.  Professional organizers of chaos.  And it makes sense.  Two days went by before the riots/looting began.

Hopefully cooler heads will prevail and they will allow due process to run it's course. 

3 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

These people are protesting racism and what seems like great injustice.   They know that "liberty and justice for All" is not a reality for blacks in America, ----two of the very things our flag stands for.

I mean, heck, we just saw men armed with assault weapons protesting at our government building in Michigan over not being allow to get a …..haircut.

IMO that is a pretty stark contrast.    If what happened to that poor guy in Minneapolis doesn't make people understand 'why', then I don't know what will...….just my opinion...

To be clear, then you are FOR rioting and destruction of businesses/buildings that have no relation to racism or this case in particular?  Minneapolis evolved far away from a protest.  Michigan never came close to a riot.  Although, I absolutely agree with you about the Michigan protesters with guns...made zero sense.  

1 minute ago, conservativeman633 said:

It’s always bad if a black person gets killed but they don’t care about the white people that die the same way.  U ask me if a human dies in police custody then an investigation needs to be done and depending the findings then charges need to be filed. It shouldn’t matter ur race. Ur not going to get respect by acting the fool. I know this first hand. The question of why really isn’t answered. I’m sorry but if this happened here I expect every business owner to be strapped and fire at will when people are trying to steal from them.. nobody has the right to take away from anyones livelihood.

14 minutes ago, Cacao said:

I visit the Twin Cities regularly.  I love it there and the people are some of the nicest around.  I hate to see what has happened there in recent days.  Talking with friends who live nearby (Minnetonka/Woodbury/Stillwater), they said that most of the rioting/looting is being egged on by outsiders.  Professional organizers of chaos.  And it makes sense.  Two days went by before the riots/looting began.

Hopefully cooler heads will prevail and they will allow due process to run it's course. 

That is why they moved. Everytime something controversial happens the outsiders seem to be there in a split second.

With some luck this will cause us to rethink having the Imperial Session there in 2022.

Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you...  Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal. Aristotle
First God created idiots.  That was for practice. Then He created school boards. Mark Twain
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. George Santayana

3 minutes ago, bob_rx2000 said:

With some luck this will cause us to rethink having the Imperial Session there in 2022.

Nah, by then it will be fine.  Minneapolis is a beautiful place.  St. Paul is even better.  

17 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

And how many people or businesses did the armed protesters attack? But yet the protesters in MN went beyond protesting and starting looting businesses that had NOTHING to do with the issue at hand. 

20 hours ago, Cacao said:

Yes. Another night of basement living WHITE Radical millienials burning the town down. The  cameras dont lie. . Where are these kids parents. Why wasnt their a CURFEW by the Mayor?   Its almost funny Al Sharpton is there. Van Jones on CNN shooting his mouth off when the majority of the troublemakers are WHITE in this case. Ali Velshi   CNN is there.   Where is the National Guard complete with helicopters?  If I were the Black leaders of that community Id be upset at the hijacking by the Antifa like white radicals. . 

Its time to call in the 82nd Airborne to back up police for Minneapolis. That's not a joke. The mayor folded. The Governor was failure tonight.  George Soros bought and paid for ANTIFA starting trouble.   Heck even the National Office of CNN got attacked in Atlanta.

42 minutes ago, jaman said:

Its time to call in the 82nd Airborne to back up police for Minneapolis. That's not a joke. The mayor folded. The Governor was failure tonight.  George Soros bought and paid for ANTIFA starting trouble.   Heck even the National Office of CNN got attacked in Atlanta.

OH, NO! NOT CNN!

Guess it's kind of fitting. You can't expect to stir a drink that many times without breaking your straw.

BTW, here are the stunning words of Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms when she addressed the protesters..."You have defaced the CNN building. Ted Turner started CNN in Atlanta, 40 years ago because he believed in who we are as a city."

Looks like they were moved...

200529-cnn-tease_zahei2

When I see that photo I can't help but to hear the voice of James Earl Jones saying..."This is CNN".

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

9 hours ago, Vader said:

OH, NO! NOT CNN!

Guess it's kind of fitting. You can't expect to stir a drink that many times without breaking your straw.

BTW, here are the stunning words of Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms when she addressed the protesters..."You have defaced the CNN building. Ted Turner started CNN in Atlanta, 40 years ago because he believed in who we are as a city."

Looks like they were moved...

200529-cnn-tease_zahei2

When I see that photo I can't help but to hear the voice of James Earl Jones saying..."This is CNN".

Now, Minneapolis is trying to blame Nazi's and Drug cartels.   Typical Liberal cry.   Here we go. Look at these MIllienials.  CNN lucky it wasnt New York. Chris Cuomo and Don LiMon  might have been in a real situation. Tonight I would have  50 marines at the White House to back up Secret Service. Covid in these cities is going to increase.

They need to give credit where credit is due! This is Obama's Legacy living on! Him and tax dodger Sharpton got this started under his reign. The police involved need to be held accountable period! The riots, looting and whatever else these people are being paid to do does no one any good! The tax payers (people who actually go to work) once again will foot the bill. I can see something like this happening if the guilty get to skate, but they are destroying innocent peoples property, businesses, etc. without just cause. This is something that was ramped up under Obama and Conny can try and spin it all he wants, it's going to stick with him!

Isn't it weird that in America our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?

On 5/29/2020 at 6:24 AM, Jeff said:

And how many people or businesses did the armed protesters attack? But yet the protesters in MN went beyond protesting and starting looting businesses that had NOTHING to do with the issue at hand. 

"the issue at hand" was considerably different....