GoDuBois.com
mr.d

Police Searching For Clearfield Man, Has Been Missing For Nearly Three Weeks

SPONSOR:  

Guest Tayler

So while this continues to drag on, 4 more card carrying members of the clearfield circle have been put down to be locked up.  Credit where credit is due, good solid police work.  No link right now but it's on gant.  Glen richey couple arrested 8 felony counts and all 4of them has ties to the missing and murdered people.  Still nothing on the missing man and squat on the investigation

Guest IMO

I also believe all related to same group. Chase Murdered, Dalton Murdered, Shanna murdered, Vincent never heard a COD but where he was last dropped off is same location found (drug area), Ken found 1mile from.wherelast debut took days to report him missing and he was hung and no way do I believe he did it himself, now Jerry missing and most likely also deceased. There is 1 guy names starts with a C that is believed tobe behind all these. But I feel others are doing the work for him,either to save their own lives pay off owed debt. IDK facts other than all dead and all have same groups 

Guest Tayler
On 7/3/2020 at 9:01 PM, Guest IMO said:

I also believe all related to same group. Chase Murdered, Dalton Murdered, Shanna murdered, Vincent never heard a COD but where he was last dropped off is same location found (drug area), Ken found 1mile from.wherelast debut took days to report him missing and he was hung and no way do I believe he did it himself, now Jerry missing and most likely also deceased. There is 1 guy names starts with a C that is believed tobe behind all these. But I feel others are doing the work for him,either to save their own lives pay off owed debt. IDK facts other than all dead and all have same groups 

Does it start with a C and end with a T?  5 letters, correct?

There is no way this person did all of these alone, but there seems to be no doubt this same person is behind all of them.  It's my belief that there are at LEAST 6 others who also took part in this and I believe one of those already got away with one many years ago that someone else took the fall for.