GoDuBois.com
Bon

OMG...What A Big Big Baby!!!

SPONSOR:  

21 minutes ago, Bon said:

jt85 was the very 1st person to 😂 at it when I posted it last night. You must of been all snug in your bed. 😴

I laughed my ass off at this. I thought it was very funny. 

1 hour ago, LFG said:

Is it a coincidence that @jt85 hasn’t posted since yesterday morning?

And jt, I tagged you, I wanted you to see it. I’m assuming you’ll get the joke. Payback for your little hot dog/sandwich reference yesterday ;) 

Yes, I saw it :arghh:

I’ve been posted stuff just not stuff u want to see. But then again I’ve been busy trying to figure out my sink drainage problem that is not clogged but won’t drain. Think bon might have put a curse on me with some lemon grass.

1 minute ago, jt85 said:

I’ve been posted stuff just not stuff u want to see. But then again I’ve been busy trying to figure out my sink drainage problem that is not clogged but won’t drain. Think bon might have put a curse on me with some lemon grass.

:lol:

Yeah, after I posted that I saw where you’ve been busy. You ever heard that joke about putting someone in a round room and telling them to pee in the corner? That’s how I feel if I hang out over there too long 

45 minutes ago, LFG said:

:lol:

Yeah, after I posted that I saw where you’ve been busy. You ever heard that joke about putting someone in a round room and telling them to pee in the corner? That’s how I feel if I hang out over there too long 

I feel like that most days. Can only clean and mow the grass so much. Paint starts to thin and the grass turns to dirt