GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
WMJ77

screw you....save me

SPONSOR:  

9 hours ago, Petee said:

Imagine what happens when the Security, Police and Military all claim the same scene.

No bad people left on scene???????

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

16 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

I believe all Americans should have equal justice under the law...….

We aren't talking justice here.  They removed the protection for the people and bought their own with the people's tax dollars.  That is the furthest thing from equality.  They essentially just told all of their constituents that their lives were worth more. 

They threw out the baby with the bathwater.     

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

47 minutes ago, disgruntled said:

We aren't talking justice here.  They removed the protection for the people and bought their own with the people's tax dollars.  That is the furthest thing from equality.  They essentially just told all of their constituents that their lives were worth more. 

Wait for it... we will be informed that government employees lives are worth more than the citizens.... or some spin to that nature..

2 hours ago, disgruntled said:

"All animals are equal but, some animals are more equal than others".

You know, between Animal Farm and 1984, I can't help thinking that Orwell was either a time traveler or was privy to information on the future of far-left liberalism more than 70 years in advance.

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

14 minutes ago, Vader said:

You know, between Animal Farm and 1984, I can't help thinking that Orwell was either a time traveler or was privy to information on the future of far-left liberalism more than 70 years in advance.

image.gif

22 hours ago, Vader said:

How about Revelations and past history?

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein