GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
jaman

Pelosi to introduce law for mandatory Masks

SPONSOR:  

I'm pretty sure that since the federal government has left much of the managing of COVID to the states that they aren't about to start passing laws mandating states require citizens to wear masks.  Of course that doesn't stop politicians from introducing feel good legislation that will no doubt not make it out of committee. 

18 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

I feel that any American with a conscience would support such a law until this thing is over...……...too bad there was always so much resistance to helping people stay healthy.....

Funny.  Folks smoking and drinking alcohol and eating fast food with masks under their chin. You know,  because we are all so worried about health. 

Look around. America isn't very health conscious. Too late to cry health to make us all sheep. 

5 minutes ago, momtothree said:

Funny.  Folks smoking and drinking alcohol and eating fast food with masks under their chin. You know,  because we are all so worried about health. 

Look around. America isn't very health conscious. Too late to cry health to make us all sheep. 

I get it---------but this is about helping to keep others safe, and helping the whole situation (econ, etc...)

11 minutes ago, momtothree said:

Yup. They can make it mandatory all they want. Mine will have a bunch of holes poked in it and as soon as I'm in the store it will be a chin guard and nothing more. Soon America will no longer be the land of the free. 

1 hour ago, conservativeman633 said:

I feel that any American with a conscience would support such a law until this thing is over...……...too bad there was always so much resistance to helping people stay healthy.....

I would think if you are Yellow or Shutdown protesting should be outlawed. Until then it will  continue to spread. ALL PUBLIC gatherings except church. Professional sports cancelled. Why have it with no fans.  Protesting and Beach vacations by millienials  have contributed to this wave. But of course they wont.

Somewhere there is the ultimate germophobe that is sitting in his mommy's basement somewhere manipulating this all with his HUGE @$$ trust fund from oil, gas, and coal rights....  He wants us all to wear masks because he's afraid of real people.  :popcorn: 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

32 minutes ago, jaman said:

I would think if you are Yellow or Shutdown protesting should be outlawed. Until then it will  continue to spread. ALL PUBLIC gatherings except church. Professional sports cancelled. Why have it with no fans.  Protesting and Beach vacations by millienials  have contributed to this wave. But of course they wont.

I did not like any gatherings that broke the guidelines.  Why "except Church" ??

Putting teeth into the guidelines might help....

49 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

I did not like any gatherings that broke the guidelines.  Why "except Church" ??

Putting teeth into the guidelines might help....

But you supported the riots or should I say the protests.... they clearly broke the guidelines. Heck even our governor was in one...

58 minutes ago, Jeff said:

But you supported the riots or should I say the protests.... they clearly broke the guidelines. Heck even our governor was in one...

I never supported the protesters breaking guidelines. The ones I was in did not.

I have stated many times I did not approved of the governor breaking guidelines, but also I stated that the issue concerning that protest was "different" and something to be considered, etc, etc....

Human issues are not black & White----science generally is....

How is Ms. Pelosi going to enforce this one? There is nothing like introducing legislation that can't be enforced. It is a political ploy to corral the votes of those who want the government to wrap them in a warm fuzzy blanket. Then the blanket becomes a straight jacket. 

2 hours ago, lavender said:

How is Ms. Pelosi going to enforce this one? There is nothing like introducing legislation that can't be enforced. It is a political ploy to corral the votes of those who want the government to wrap them in a warm fuzzy blanket. Then the blanket becomes a straight jacket. 

Don't underestimate the power that this ***** has over free America.

Just look at the warning labels on things you buy, those labels come from California on a lot of things you buy even if California had nothing to do with the product you bought.

Someone is making big bucks over this stupid product labeling deal.

Edited by fedup

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

4 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

I never supported the protesters breaking guidelines. The ones I was in did not.

I have stated many times I did not approved of the governor breaking guidelines, but also I stated that the issue concerning that protest was "different" and something to be considered, etc, etc....

Human issues are not black & White----science generally is....

During Covid  there should be NO Protestors.

8 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

I get it---------but this is about helping to keep others safe, and helping the whole situation (econ, etc...)

We could help the whole situation with mandatory drug and alcohol testing for elected officials also.

Isn't it weird that in America our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?

9 minutes ago, Gold Brick said:

We could help the whole situation with mandatory drug and alcohol testing for elected officials also.

I'd rather have an amendment added that requires the hanging of all politicians after serving (2) full terms.

Any failure to wear a mask just shows ones lack of respect for family, friends, and general public. Pa. has a manditory mask edict. Went to a construction supply store yesterday. App. 80% of customers did not wear a mask. No employees were wearing a mask in correct manner. Because most dont follow good medical avice, the  USA accounts for 25% of virus cases and 25% of the virus deaths. Yey the US only has 4% of the world population. 

You know I am so tired of people making a joke out of this virus that has taken how many lives????  I would bet if your Mother, Father, etc., etc. had died from this, you wouldn't be laughing.  How very rude and uncaring people can be really amazes me , actually shocks me.  This has caused so much heartache  and it continues.  Give what ever reason you like, but other than for your own health reasons why fight the  "Wear a mask" issue.  Because someone told you  you should and those all knowing people of "Don't tell me what to do" attitude of course refuse. So imature, so selfish, so sad.