GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
jaman

Pelosi to introduce law for mandatory Masks

SPONSOR:  

4 hours ago, hipower said:

That leads us into even more inane musings from my cluttered mind.

If/when there is a somewhat effective vaccine developed will every American be required to be vaccinated?  How about every person in the entire world?  Will we somehow be required to show proof of vaccination before being granted entry into public places?  Maybe a tattoo on our wrists will be the mark of vaccination.  Sarcasm intended. 

It's an endless circle of craziness and the history of actually containing diseases isn't a good guide.  As Vader points out diseases mutate and continue to spread in various forms.  People generally resist being told what to do, especially when it infringes on their lives in a way that they find unacceptable.

Your sarcasm could very well become fact.

There is a certain group of people willing to play the virus out to the very end.

If they can use it to remove more of our freedoms they will.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

1 hour ago, allboys said:

I am betting it will become a "required" vaccine for school age children.  I refuse to vaccinate my child with it if they do that.

That's interesting.

I guess it will be a question of which course they choose. Currently, it's seen more as a virulent flu rather than something like polio.

I'd expect, with the wider range of choices of education that will spring from this, your options could expand greatly.

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

Fact alert. All the experts in the world has not defeated the common cold or the common flue.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.