GoDuBois.com
Cacao

Wear Goggles Or It'll Get Ya!

SPONSOR:  

I hope he's referring to beer goggles.  He can go $%#@ himself if he thinks we should all start wearing goggles as well.  A virus can get through via your ear holes, should I wear ear plugs too?!  

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fauci-suggests-goggles-eye-shield-for-better-protection-against-coronavirus

Side note:  Why does the US only listen to this 1 expert?  There has got to be more than 1 expert in his field...what are they saying about all of this?

It's all about maintaining the Fear. Keep the people in fear to more easily control them! He also stated that we should send our children back to school in disposable clothing so it can be thrown away before entering the house!

"I am the master of my unspoken words and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken"

23 minutes ago, lavender said:

I've got this idea for a personalized plastic bubble that runs on rollerskates. 

any sketches, or are you waiting for the patent approval? 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

On 7/30/2020 at 7:45 AM, Cacao said:

I hope he's referring to beer goggles.  He can go $%#@ himself if he thinks we should all start wearing goggles as well.  A virus can get through via your ear holes, should I wear ear plugs too?!  

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fauci-suggests-goggles-eye-shield-for-better-protection-against-coronavirus

Side note:  Why does the US only listen to this 1 expert?  There has got to be more than 1 expert in his field...what are they saying about all of this?

They lsten to as many or more experts as any nation on Earth.   Fauci is quite correct on the face shields and goggles.

1 hour ago, disgruntled said:

But are my goggles to protect ME, or are my goggles to protect YOU? 

Well, if you glare or roll your eyes at someone the wrong way, dark goggles could prevent them from seeing your eyes and exhibiting violence in your direction.

OMG!!!!  I just figured out what the next layered piece of protection will be!!!!!  A cape!!!!!!!  And then a light saber!!!!!  Darth Vader has had the secret this entire time!!

Vader.png

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

34 minutes ago, disgruntled said:

OMG!!!!  I just figured out what the next layered piece of protection will be!!!!!  A cape!!!!!!!  And then a light saber!!!!!  Darth Vader has had the secret this entire time!!

Vader.png

Close to the Grim Reaper.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Why does it always take so long for people to start seeing the truth that was there from the beginning?

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 5.16.47 PM.png

Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you...  Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal. Aristotle
First God created idiots.  That was for practice. Then He created school boards. Mark Twain
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. George Santayana

2 hours ago, disgruntled said:

Vader.png

Leaking secrets is a crime against the Empire.

"Be still, my fingers, be still" - fedup

4 hours ago, bob_rx2000 said:

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 5.16.47 PM.png

Be very careful about believing posts such as this one. First of all, SARS one and Two are two different viruses. Also, if you read the complete report,  these tests were only successful in cell cultures grown in labs in Petri dishes. There is so much scientifically wrong in that posted information. That being said, I DO believe that some have been helped by this drug. So much is still unknown about this virus. For unknown reasons that seem to be unrelated to the amount of viral replication, some, but not all,  people suffer from a hyper immunological response during the second week of infection. This "cytokine storm" appears to increase the permeability of lung cells. ( Things pass through more easily.) This causes the acute respiratory crisis in those patients. The hope is to find a drug that stops the immunological pathway BEFORE the cytokine storm. For some, that MAY be HCQ. The danger is in believing that it is the best and only drug that works because it doesn't work for all patients. That doesn't mean that it doesn't work at all. But it sure doesn't mean that it is both " a cure and a vaccine" as that post implies. If I am ever unfortunate enough to be in respiratory distress from Covid-19, you can bet that I want my doctors to try any and all drugs that they have in their arsenal. I don't care who holds the patent or who supports or doesn't support it. 

13 hours ago, Sanibel said:

Be very careful about believing posts such as this one. First of all, SARS one and Two are two different viruses. Also, if you read the complete report,  these tests were only successful in cell cultures grown in labs in Petri dishes. There is so much scientifically wrong in that posted information. That being said, I DO believe that some have been helped by this drug. So much is still unknown about this virus. For unknown reasons that seem to be unrelated to the amount of viral replication, some, but not all,  people suffer from a hyper immunological response during the second week of infection. This "cytokine storm" appears to increase the permeability of lung cells. ( Things pass through more easily.) This causes the acute respiratory crisis in those patients. The hope is to find a drug that stops the immunological pathway BEFORE the cytokine storm. For some, that MAY be HCQ.The danger is in believing that it is the best and only drug that works because it doesn't work for all patients. That doesn't mean that it doesn't work at all. But it sure doesn't mean that it is both " a cure and a vaccine" as that post implies. If I am ever unfortunate enough to be in respiratory distress from Covid-19, you can bet that I want my doctors to try any and all drugs that they have in their arsenal. I don't care who holds the patent or who supports or doesn't support it. 

You mean, of course, Sanibel, that "One danger is..." rather than THE danger, singular.  Another danger is ignoring something that works for some people, because it may not work for all people.  This second danger is especially important to those who are part of the "Herb Morrison" school here.  (Herb Morrison was the overwrought commentator at the Hindenburg disaster who has a claim to fame with his overly emotional 'oh the humanity' remark...).   If you belong to the school that insists we must focus on those who've passed away, and how horrible that is for their families, then to avoid hypocrisy you must support using ALL potential methods for addressing the virus.

Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you...  Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal. Aristotle
First God created idiots.  That was for practice. Then He created school boards. Mark Twain
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. George Santayana