GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
mr.d

Clearfield Co. Courthouse Closes Due To Positive COVID Test Result

SPONSOR:  

Clearfield Co. courthouse closes due to positive COVID test result, commissioners confirm

by WJAC staff

28408ea3-f816-46d7-a3b8-3b1cf44419d9-lar
Clearfield County courthouse (WJAC)
facebook.svgtwitter.svgemail.svg

UPDATE:

CLEARFIELD CO, Pa (WJAC) — Clearfield County Commissioner Dave Glass confirmed that Friday's closure of the courthouse and Annex building is due to a positive COVID test result.

Officials add that a cleaning crew had been called in.

Glass also noted that the identity of the person cannot be discussed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORIGINAL:

Clearfield County Commissioners announced that the courthouse will be closing at noon Friday for COVID-related precautionary measures.

The Clearfield County Courthouse and Annex buildings will be closing at 12:00 today for COVID-19 precautionary measures.

6 New has reached out to local officials for further clarification.

Stay with us for further updates.

There is some meatball on FB yelling because they aren't telling us who because "contact tracing" and all that--"we" have a right to know. 

Can I call in an air strike on my own house?  I'm about done with all this nonsense.   

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

Rather than knowing the name of the person, I would like to know how it was likely transmitted.  Family member, gathering, no hand washing, a fellow employee, recent vacation?

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

4 hours ago, mr.d said:

Clearfield Co. courthouse closes due to positive COVID test result, commissioners confirm

by WJAC staff

28408ea3-f816-46d7-a3b8-3b1cf44419d9-lar
Clearfield County courthouse (WJAC)
facebook.svgtwitter.svgemail.svg

UPDATE:

CLEARFIELD CO, Pa (WJAC) — Clearfield County Commissioner Dave Glass confirmed that Friday's closure of the courthouse and Annex building is due to a positive COVID test result.

Officials add that a cleaning crew had been called in.

Glass also noted that the identity of the person cannot be discussed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORIGINAL:

Clearfield County Commissioners announced that the courthouse will be closing at noon Friday for COVID-related precautionary measures.

The Clearfield County Courthouse and Annex buildings will be closing at 12:00 today for COVID-19 precautionary measures.

6 New has reached out to local officials for further clarification.

Stay with us for further updates.

It is a miracle that only one contracted it

We should know where and what to avoid when COVID is found.  That could help get rid of it.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

They can ask enough questions to make an intelligent decision as to where it was contracted.  That would help to catch others before they gave it to an excessive number of people and they could get treatment faster.

Albert Einstein

17 hours ago, allboys said:

Wait, we don't want to take chances. Should be a handshake and a kiss.

Only if you include Rachel in the kiss!  Sorry, that was rude but I couldn't resist. If they would let me go someplace entertaining I wouldn't be so snarky. I'm sitting here designing a new wardrobe for Rachael. See how bad it is?

11 hours ago, allboys said:

It is a virus.  It doesn't have LoJack.  There is zero way to determine exactly where one person catches it.

Somebody mentioned Legionnaires' Disease. That was found to waft through the air conditioning system.  Give that a thought. Maybe all air conditioners should be shut down. 

26 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

You can still get sick even if you wear a mask. Masks are far from fool proof. The mask will not save you. It is just a small part of the prevention of COVID.

I do not believe anyone has ever said otherwise.  ......and  It is actually a rather large part of prevention.....roughly 30% or higher....?

3 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

I do not believe anyone has ever said otherwise.  ......and  It is actually a rather large part of prevention.....roughly 30% or higher....?

"Masks may give people a false sense of security," said Simon Clarke, an associate professor of cellular microbiology at the University of Reading.

Advocating mask usage,  embolden people who are reluctant to adhere to social distancing measures.

Last night we went to dinner at the Gateway.  One waitress no mask at all, the other had hers hanging under her chin.  I ate and drank nothing.  I do not want a server carrying my food without a mask.

Tonight we went to Luigi's.  All wait staff were wearing masks.  Then there's the idiot who knew someone at our table and came roaring over to tell us her life and death experience with Covid.  No mask.  So while we're sitting there with no masks and plates of food, she standing over us yakking away for ten minutes.  She had a mask in her hand but not enough sense to put it on, so I donned mine and left the table for another table six feet away from her.  The other couple felt trapped and didn't want to walk away from her.  I left my food there.  No way was I eating it after she stood there and probably spit all over it.  Her doctor isn't sure whether she's free of it yet, but she wanted to tell us about it.  Hubby says no more eating out at restaurants.  It's not safe.

Albert Einstein

13 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

"Masks may give people a false sense of security," said Simon Clarke, an associate professor of cellular microbiology at the University of Reading.

Advocating mask usage,  embolden people who are reluctant to adhere to social distancing measures.

I think you are reaching here.............but NP.............please wear masks

12 hours ago, Petee said:

Last night we went to dinner at the Gateway.  One waitress no mask at all, the other had hers hanging under her chin.  I ate and drank nothing.  I do not want a server carrying my food without a mask.

Tonight we went to Luigi's.  All wait staff were wearing masks.  Then there's the idiot who knew someone at our table and came roaring over to tell us her life and death experience with Covid.  No mask.  So while we're sitting there with no masks and plates of food, she standing over us yakking away for ten minutes.  She had a mask in her hand but not enough sense to put it on, so I donned mine and left the table for another table six feet away from her.  The other couple felt trapped and didn't want to walk away from her.  I left my food there.  No way was I eating it after she stood there and probably spit all over it.  Her doctor isn't sure whether she's free of it yet, but she wanted to tell us about it.  Hubby says no more eating out at restaurants.  It's not safe.

.and there you have it !