GoDuBois.com

Tree Removal / Trimming

Trillyn

On 8/19/2020 at 12:00 PM, Trillyn said:

Anyone know someone in the area that doesn’t charge an arm and a leg to trim or take damaged trees down? They don’t need to take the tree limbs/logs, I can do that. Thanks!

Unfortunately, finding someone cheap is hard, and possibly risky.  You need someone who is trained/Certified and INSURED!  Otherwise a tree could be the least of your problems.  Go to www.budsgardeners.com and then to the "Buy Local" page.  There are some on there.

We're having a dead pear tree taken down tomorrow morning and I know it won't be cheap but we've had this guy several times before and his work is excellent.  He'll work with you as much as possible within the lines of safety.  Old Hickory.

13 hours ago, Petee said:

Unfortunately, finding someone cheap is hard, and possibly risky.  You need someone who is trained/Certified and INSURED!  Otherwise a tree could be the least of your problems.  Go to www.budsgardeners.com and then to the "Buy Local" page.  There are some on there.

We're having a dead pear tree taken down tomorrow morning and I know it won't be cheap but we've had this guy several times before and his work is excellent.  He'll work with you as much as possible within the lines of safety.  Old Hickory.

I went to that page, but didn’t see anything listed for tree removal. I checked under Wood-chips, but didn’t see any businesses listed. I am using my phone , so maybe didn’t load correctly?

13 minutes ago, Trillyn said:

I went to that page, but didn’t see anything listed for tree removal. I checked under Wood-chips, but didn’t see any businesses listed. I am using my phone , so maybe didn’t load correctly?

Boleen Tree Removal of Brockport is reasonable. My neighbors have all used them for tree removal.