Jump to content
GoDuBois.com
Sign in to follow this  
Gator11

Ignorant worthless people last night

SPONSOR:  

Recommended Posts

There was a wreck on the boulevard last night about 5:30 by the railroad tracks. 

A baby about 2 years old was involved and running around the road after in a diaper and bleeding from the head.

People were  blowing their horns at the child instead of helping get this kid out of harm's way. 

A coworker of mines wife grabbed the kid and helped when she saw the kid and people were honking at her and yelling to get out the way.

If you were one of the ones honking and yelling you are a worthless scumbag and if I had been there I would have pulled your worthless ass out of your car and beat you senseless.

People are just so ignorant anymore. 

Not sure if the mother had a car seat or not but that is another issue and won't rush to judgement on this but the other people should not be allowed to drive or even breathe as far as I am concerned. 


Every time the Government IMPOSES new Regulations to Protect Us, we LOSE a Little MORE of our FREEDOMS....

MORE Government = LESS Freedom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gator11 said:

There was a wreck on the boulevard last night about 5:30 by the railroad tracks. 

A baby about 2 years old was involved and running around the road after in a diaper and bleeding from the head.

People were  blowing their horns at the child instead of helping get this kid out of harm's way. 

A coworker of mines wife grabbed the kid and helped when she saw the kid and people were honking at her and yelling to get out the way.

If you were one of the ones honking and yelling you are a worthless scumbag and if I had been there I would have pulled your worthless ass out of your car and beat you senseless.

People are just so ignorant anymore. 

Not sure if the mother had a car seat or not but that is another issue and won't rush to judgement on this but the other people should not be allowed to drive or even breathe as far as I am concerned. 

Unbelievable!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously, who would blow the horn at a frightened two year old instead of moving hell and earth to protect them?  I have a two year old in my life and that child is the most precious thing on the planet as far as I'm concerned. 

I'm with you Gator--I would have helped you beat them. 


"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no way I would not stop and help that child! It is sad where we are today as a society... it is all about you and what you want or believe. Bet some people were afraid to stop in case it was more than a accident and maybe road rage, then some were probably afraid of the COVID crap and then some were just ignorant selfish people.... Not all people are bad there is a few good people left!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, a few left. This modern society some pushed for isn't really working out for us. I guess sometimes progress isn't really progress. We've bread a new breed of thankless, all for me, generation! May the Lord have mercy on our souls.


Isn't it weird that in America our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, disgruntled said:

Seriously, who would blow the horn at a frightened two year old instead of moving hell and earth to protect them?  I have a two year old in my life and that child is the most precious thing on the planet as far as I'm concerned. 

I'm with you Gator--I would have helped you beat them. 

Take a look at any news media and you'll see many examples of the kind of scum that would do this. It's extremely sad that many in today's society only care about themselves.

It's the hooray for me "F" thee society...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mika
4 minutes ago, mollycan said:

I would expect better from people in this area, this is heartbreaking.  I guess that breed is everywhere, unfortunatly.  What has happened in this world

It’s the “What’s in it for me?” Mentality, and it infects all levels of society.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree that someone should have stop and assisted but this brings more questions? Why was the child on the street? Where was the Guardian of the child? How did the child get out of its car seat? I think people need all the facts before making judgements. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lizard said:

I agree that someone should have stop and assisted but this brings more questions? Why was the child on the street? Where was the Guardian of the child? How did the child get out of its car seat? I think people need all the facts before making judgements. 

Not really? A toddler was in the middle of the road through no fault of her own and these worthless people on their phones didn't have a second of their presious time to help a child in need. That's all I need to know.


Isn't it weird that in America our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gold Brick said:

Not really? A toddler was in the middle of the road through no fault of her own and these worthless people on their phones didn't have a second of their presious time to help a child in need. That's all I need to know.

Absolutely!  If I saw a small child in the middle of the street, the first thing I would do is stop and block traffic so I could get to the kid.  No questions asked.  Immediate and unquestioning action!


"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I

2 hours ago, Gator11 said:

Judgements??

The child was on the street because of the wreck. The guardian was injured after hitting the windshield. I do not know if she was still in the car or stumbled out of it.  It does not matter how the child got out of the car. The fact is he/she did. If the child was in a car seat or not was not the point of my post. That is an issue with the police if there was no car seat.

Here are the facts.

1) There was an accident which all could see.

2)The there was a bloody child in a diaper on the road.

3) Ignorant dumbasses blowing there horns and yelling and not helping this child.

4) After child was picked up drivers were yelling and blowing their horns at the person who rescued this child.

What other facts do you need?

I do not know how many honked and yelled and it dies not matter all those that did are selfish morons whether it be two, three or twenty.

So you think the people blowing their horns and yelling needed facts before doing this. Ummm it is quite obvious as to the facts if they have good eyesight which they must if they were driving.

Here is another fact.  The people who did not stop and who blew their horn have no common sense or decency.

Now legally they do not have to stop but my judgement of them stands and that is they are scumbags.

 

 

 

 

I never said the judgements made were by you. The folks blowing and yelling made the bad judgements. All they knew was somebody left their child out on the street for whatever reason. If I wasn’t clear, I do apologize for that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gator11 said:

Judgements??

The child was on the street because of the wreck. The guardian was injured after hitting the windshield. I do not know if she was still in the car or stumbled out of it.  It does not matter how the child got out of the car. The fact is he/she did. If the child was in a car seat or not was not the point of my post. That is an issue with the police if there was no car seat.

Here are the facts.

1) There was an accident which all could see.

2)The there was a bloody child in a diaper on the road.

3) Ignorant dumbasses blowing there horns and yelling and not helping this child.

4) After child was picked up drivers were yelling and blowing their horns at the person who rescued this child.

What other facts do you need?

I do not know how many honked and yelled and it dies not matter all those that did are selfish morons whether it be two, three or twenty.

So you think the people blowing their horns and yelling needed facts before doing this. Ummm it is quite obvious as to the facts if they have good eyesight which they must if they were driving.

Here is another fact.  The people who did not stop and who blew their horn have no common sense or decency.

Now legally they do not have to stop but my judgement of them stands and that is they are scumbags.

 

 

 

 

If it was their child Id bet theyd  be glad Jaman  stopped  and get the kid off the road to safety.. I wonder if one of them would have unfortunately hit the child what would have of happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There should be no argument here.  Bottom line is a child was on the road with their head bleeding, after an accident, "people" were blowing horns at the child instead of stopping and helping.  Thank God for the woman that got the child.!   No thinking needed, just did the right thing!!  Thank-you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone who didn't want to get "involved", imagine that one or two or more of them had run over the child and then had to face those results.  

For the responsible person who saved the child, you did much for others also!  They just don't know it or probably care.


"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


×
×
  • Create New...