GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
Sign in to follow this  
mr.d

Pelosi Says Hair Salon Shoul Apologize For 'Set-Up' Visit

I hate Nancy Pelosi worse than any politician in Washington. She makes my stomach churn, I wanted to throw The television out the window when she ripped the president‘s State of the Union address in half, but come on…

Most of us, including LFGal, voted for Trump a few weeks after the P-grabber audio leaked, are we seriously going to make a news story for days out of her getting her hair cut?

16 minutes ago, LFG said:

I hate Nancy Pelosi worse than any politician in Washington. She makes my stomach churn, I wanted to throw The television out the window when she ripped the president‘s State of the Union address in half, but come on…

Most of us, including LFGal, voted for Trump a few weeks after the P-grabber audio leaked, are we seriously going to make a news story for days out of her getting her hair cut?

Any decent human being can see her for what she is. A true American doubles down on that sight.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

22 minutes ago, LFG said:

And I voted for a man that can grab p***y because he’s rich. I could give a :censored: if she got her hair did when salons were supposed to be closed

I have known many men who has grabbed.  Most moved on from that time period in their lives. None of them were rich.

I to, don't care when she had some one else try to fix her ugly.  I am just glad I was not asked to try to do the impossible.

What I do care about is her obnoxious hypocrisy. Not only did she knowingly break a law that she supposedly agrees with she had her arrogant self beg for an apology from a person who she took their livelyhood away for pollytics.

Her wearing her joke of a mask down around her scrawny neck is another joke.

I ain't sure what is acceptable in your neck of the woods but where I come from, DISINGENUOUS people are not tolerated or considered believable.

On 9/3/2020 at 9:41 AM, BillyC said:

She has always acted that way. Someone gave her way too much authority.

As Conman would say, blame the voters.  I do.  But only that small minority who reside in her district.  After that we can pile a bunch of the blame on her fellow congresspersons who elect her as Speaker of the House, multiple times.  She might have a lot of dirt on some of them to keep her reign of power going.  I can't see anything else that makes any sense.

A great example of why term limits are so important. The dirt would not build up to a point where it could be used against them. There are not enough dump trucks in the nation to haul away the dirt that is D.C.

"I am the master of my unspoken words and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken"

On 9/4/2020 at 6:45 PM, LFG said:

And I voted for a man that can grab p***y because he’s rich. I could give a :censored: if she got her hair did when salons were supposed to be closed

It looks like that man isnt the only one who grabs P---Y.  Looks Like Basement Joe had  quite a few office parties and pool parties. basement Joe was an Au Natural type of guy. And their are  conduct reports about it while under secret service protection. We'll have to see if that file gets "Leaked".  Trump ought to get a Nobel Peace Prize if he can just get the Big 10 to open before Halloween.

42 minutes ago, jaman said:

Pelosi.jpg

Can someone get rid of her obligations?

12 minutes ago, brandn18 said:

So, we got audio/video of Trump bragging about sexual assault...Biden sniffing ppl...and Pelosi is taking sh@t for going to a salon??  The nerve of her.

I think we should all look at the big picture here. Bernie Sanders was pushed out by the Democrats to cover up the story of his sexual deviant behavior of sniffing ppl’z sh@t in salons

Published

Pelosi’s San Francisco salon going out of business, owner describes receiving 'nothing but negativity'

'I'm actually afraid to go back' to city, Erica Kious tells Tucker Carlson

Hair salon owner who went public with Nancy Pelosi's maskless visit says she afraid to return to San Francisco

Erica Kious, San Francisco hair salon owner, joins Tucker Carlson with insight on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

San Francisco hair salon owner Erica Kious is shutting her doors for good after controversy over a visit by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi last week destroyed her business, she told “Tucker Carlson Tonight" Wednesday.

“I am actually done in San Francisco and closing my doors, unfortunately,” she announced.

SAN FRANCISCO HAIR SALON OWNER THANKS SUPPORTERS AFTER MORE THAN $300G RAISED

Fox News obtained surveillance video last week of Pelosi visiting the salon for a hair wash and blowout, despite the fact that San Francisco salons were closed at the time due to the coronavirus pandemic. The video showed Pelosi walking through the interior of the salon without wearing a mask.

Kious told host Tucker Carlson she was attacked for exposing Pelosi.

“I started to just get a ton of phone calls, text messages, emails, all my Yelp reviews… saying that they hope I go under and that I fail,” she said. “So just a lot of negativity towards my business.”

Kious said the negativity has made her hesitant to return to San Francisco, where she has lived for the past 15 years

“I'm actually afraid to go back... It’s a little scary and sad,” she said. “I do have a lot of positive calls and text messages from clients. But other than that, nothing but negativity."                                                 SEE VIDEO REPORT     ;     https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-san-francisco-salon-closing-its-doors

Guest Carl

Lol, as soon as I read "Fox News Flash" I knew what was coming. You people drink the cool aid better than they did at Jonestown. As my grandmother used to say "no brains, no headaches."

2 hours ago, Guest Carl said:

You people drink the cool aid ....

As my grandmother used to say "no brains, no headaches."

"YOU PEOPLE" 

We are Republicans and very proud of it.

At least we know now that you, Joe Biden  & Nancy Pelosi never have headaches.

Your Grandma was a great lady!!