GoDuBois.com
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
  • LOW PRICES
Sign in to follow this  
DS58

Tuesday’s Debate

Trump was the 'interrupter', plain and simple. I suppose it was planned since trump could hardly go head-to-head with Biden by the rules, especially with the mess he has created in the nation.         Biden seemed in control by comparison.  The "classless president" versus the gentleman VP................

2 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

Trump was the 'interrupter', plain and simple. I suppose it was planned since trump could hardly go head-to-head with Biden by the rules, especially with the mess he has created in the nation.         Biden seemed in control by comparison.  The "classless president" versus the gentleman VP................

Sleepy Joe was out of gas and confused in 20 minutes. John Kasich said on CNN he wasnt impressed by either of them. And then said one of the smartest things he has ever said.  And he said its time for a viable 3rd PARTY.  Remember I was Perot 92.   He should have won. He also said 20% of the population on either side is going to erupt after the election.

9 hours ago, jaman said:

Sleepy Joe was out of gas and confused in 20 minutes. John Kasich said on CNN he wasnt impressed by either of them. And then said one of the smartest things he has ever said.  And he said its time for a viable 3rd PARTY.  Remember I was Perot 92.   He should have won. He also said 20% of the population on either side is going to erupt after the election.

The trump strategy was to interrupt------------trump knew it would work with his base to not let Biden say anything-------------Americans had their time wasted because trump made sure nothing could be discussed...........his base fell for it, apparently....

12 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

The trump strategy was to interrupt------------trump knew it would work with his base to not let Biden say anything-------------Americans had their time wasted because trump made sure nothing could be discussed...........his base fell for it, apparently....

If Biden was up for the job he wouldn't have let it happen but he was so weak he just stood there like the lost puppy he is. If Trump can ruffle him how can he deal with real problems? Put his head down and close his eyes??

14 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

If Biden was up for the job he wouldn't have let it happen but he was so weak he just stood there like the lost puppy he is. If Trump can ruffle him how can he deal with real problems? Put his head down and close his eyes??

??  How could he, or any leader, have not let it happen????   Just curious.

16 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

Really? U don't just stand there and put ur sorry head down and close ur eyes. U take control of the situation. He chose to take small naps instead.

Well,  okay-----------what do you mean by "take control" ??---yell louder ??  Go over and punch him??   There were rules set up and Trump chose to break them in order to disrupt anything meaningful.     Just wondering what you meant....

55 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

Well,  okay-----------what do you mean by "take control" ??---yell louder ??  Go over and punch him??   There were rules set up and Trump chose to break them in order to disrupt anything meaningful.     Just wondering what you meant....

If Joe was the leader some people think he is he could have shown some common sense and simply said something like this.  Mr President, if you can't allow answers to questions without constant interruptions and simply want to disrupt these proceedings, I won't waste my time and the people's time by continuing this debacle.  Then turned and walked out.

That would have raised Joe's image immeasurably, in my opinion. That would be leadership.  But he didn't do anything positive.  He simply followed right along and acted like a petulant child.

27 minutes ago, hipower said:

If Joe was the leader some people think he is he could have shown some common sense and simply said something like this.  Mr President, if you can't allow answers to questions without constant interruptions and simply want to disrupt these proceedings, I won't waste my time and the people's time by continuing this debacle.  Then turned and walked out.

That would have raised Joe's image immeasurably, in my opinion. That would be leadership.  But he didn't do anything positive.  He simply followed right along and acted like a petulant child.

Great idea-----yes.   Leadership is what matters.  He was still more presidential in that he did not act like a juvenile.  Trumpers would have deeply criticized his "walking out", and others as well...........depends how it is viewed.  Some think it showed a calm, collect leader---the opposite of what we have now...

20 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

Great idea-----yes.   Leadership is what matters.  He was still more presidential in that he did not act like a juvenile.  Trumpers would have deeply criticized his "walking out", and others as well...........depends how it is viewed.  Some think it showed a calm, collect leader---the opposite of what we have now...

I agree the criticism would have been long and loud.  That's the kind of thing leaders face every day.  But Joe had an opportunity to show he is better than Trump and failed, in my opinion.  I doubt there is anyone who was swayed by the debate.  I have talked with many who said watching it was a complete waste of their time.

On 10/3/2020 at 8:10 AM, hipower said:

I agree the criticism would have been long and loud.  That's the kind of thing leaders face every day.  But Joe had an opportunity to show he is better than Trump and failed, in my opinion.  I doubt there is anyone who was swayed by the debate.  I have talked with many who said watching it was a complete waste of their time.

Trump's goal was just that----make it ' a waste of time'. His interruptions worked....

Biden's polls are up 14% after the debate.

You are right about what leaders face-----good point...---however, the goal is to elected, and walking off stage would not accomplish that...

33 minutes ago, conservativeman633 said:

Trump's goal was just that----make it ' a waste of time'. His interruptions worked....

You are right about what leaders face-----good point...

If Biden wins I am going to act just like you do with Trump for the next 4 years..well he will never make it 4 years but for as long as he keeps his thoughts together which will be maybe 6 months. Biden lovers will be bidofile lovers as Penn Stater says. 

34 minutes ago, Lyndsey33 said:

If Biden wins I am going to act just like you do with Trump for the next 4 years..well he will never make it 4 years but for as long as he keeps his thoughts together which will be maybe 6 months. Biden lovers will be bidofile lovers as Penn Stater says. 

?????  Do not recall calling Trump anything like that....?

On 10/5/2020 at 12:51 PM, conservativeman633 said:

You are right about what leaders face-----good point...---however, the goal is to elected, and walking off stage would not accomplish that...

If his plan was as you suggest, it didn't work too well if Biden is up 14% after the debate.  Of course I have very little faith in polls.  I've talked with numerous people who have been polled and they readily admit they completely twist their responses to simply have a little fun with the pollsters.  Some even admit to flat out lying to the pollsters.  It's hard to put much faith in any info gathered from those kinds of sources.

I still believe Biden walking off the stage would have had a positive outcome for him.  Since he didn't do that, we'll never know. 

23 minutes ago, hipower said:

If his plan was as you suggest, it didn't work too well if Biden is up 14% after the debate.  Of course I have very little faith in polls.  I've talked with numerous people who have been polled and they readily admit they completely twist their responses to simply have a little fun with the pollsters.  Some even admit to flat out lying to the pollsters.  It's hard to put much faith in any info gathered from those kinds of sources.

I still believe Biden walking off the stage would have had a positive outcome for him.  Since he didn't do that, we'll never know. 

Rear Clear Politics says TRUMP is a point or 2 up in every swing state.   Even CBS says its only 7%. What they arent telling you in that poll is they only sampled 36% republicans.