GoDuBois.com
Lupara

Pa.'s Second Lady verbally accosted

SPONSOR:  

30 minutes ago, crooks family said:

If I read this right. She is a undocumented immigrants. Why is she here then. She is illegally here. If this is true, arrest her and send her back to her country.

I believe the emphasis is on that she WAS.  I'm pretty sure that issue was taken care of --legally- quite a while ago. 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

10 hours ago, Lyndsey33 said:

Victim blaming :pound:. She has every right to be out in public without having racial slurs spouted out at her like her or not.

I agree that people have the right to be out in public without being harassed.  But, if I were her and married to Fetterman, I would not be leaving my house without protection.  I had to advise a friend recently who works for the state to not park their assigned state car in a certain place lest it be damaged just because it belongs to the state.  So, if someone like me can see that a car would potentially be damaged just because it's state property--why wouldn't a person married to the Lt. Gov be concerned enough for her safety to have her detail in tow when she is in public?  That's why some people--admittedly, the thought entered my mind as well--think that she potentially knew this could/was going to happen and allowed it to happen for the media attention.   

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

Jussie Smollett

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

12 hours ago, conservativeman633 said:

Blame the victim?

Absolutely not but she needs to make sure she has her guard with her.  It's there for a reason both to protect her and to vouch for her actions.

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

4 hours ago, crooks family said:

If I read this right. She is a undocumented immigrants. Why is she here then. She is illegally here. If this is true, arrest her and send her back to her country.

Pa. second lady Gisele Fetterman: From ‘invisible ...

Sep 30, 2019 · Fetterman became a legal resident in 2000, and shortly thereafter, a citizen.

6 hours ago, fedup said:

Jussie Smollett

Fed, come on...

Juicy paid two guys to beat him up so he could claim it was because he was black and gay, and during his terrifying ordeal they were yelling “This is MAGA country”.

This woman got called a n***er because she needed some bread and milk. It ain’t the same

25 minutes ago, LFG said:

Fed, come on...

Juicy paid two guys to beat him up so he could claim it was because he was black and gay, and during his terrifying ordeal they were yelling “This is MAGA country”.

This woman got called a n***er because she needed some bread and milk. It ain’t the same

But was it "political theater"? 

4 hours ago, LFG said:

Fed, come on...

Follow along. There was a mention of the possibility this woman set herself up for the attention. I threw this nutcase out there just to show that idiots will do that.

10 hours ago, LFG said:

Fed, come on...

Actually she needed some kiwis if one can actually need kiwis. 

On 10/13/2020 at 9:05 PM, Petee said:

She needs to be more responsible about going out in public.  How would anyone know it wasn't a set up?

Using the N- word is not right .Why did she refuse her security this time? I f you have it, use it. Either use it or lose it.

18 minutes ago, jaman said:

Using the N- word is not right .Why did she refuse her security this time? I f you have it, use it. Either use it or lose it.

I agree that the word is not nice--but we really need to learn to not be offended by a word. 

1 hour ago, disgruntled said:

I agree that the word is not nice--but we really need to learn to not be offended by a word. 

I just wish there were a word that was as offensive to white Yankees as that word is to black people. Not saying I would use it, but I would.

I mean, if my yelling “Take yer sorry azz back up yonder ya dang snow monkey!” out the window of my car made someone so angry that they swore they’d never set foot in SC again, I might be tempted to drive up and down I-95 a few times a month :D 

16 minutes ago, LFG said:

I just wish there were a word that was as offensive to white Yankees as that word is to black people. Not saying I would use it, but I would.

I mean, if my yelling “Take yer sorry azz back up yonder ya dang snow monkey!” out the window of my car made someone so angry that they swore they’d never set foot in SC again, I might be tempted to drive up and down I-95 a few times a month :D 

We'd just think that you loved us and were mummering sweet nothings in our ears. A person can only take offense if they feel that the insult has some validity. Why would I care what someone yelled at me if it was blatantly untrue and just plain stupid? It says more about the person trying to insult me than it does about me. It is only reasonable that you don't want a bunch of strangers cluttering up your state. Unfortunately, you have to put up with it as the strangers have the right to seek warmer climes just as we have to put up the folks that are coming to DuBois to escape the disease infested cities. It's still pretends to be a free country. 

The problem with the attack on the Lt. Gov's wife is that the woman confronting her was obviously mentally unstable.  There are a lot of them around and they are both scary and dangerous. She should indeed take her security with her (or  that frighteningly formidable husband) or move to a less volatile neighborhood as long as she is a known face.  We all have to put up with each other including putting up with Trump and Pelosi. And Wolf and Rachael. And conman. Welcome to the real world. 

1 hour ago, disgruntled said:

TA DAH

Listen to RAP.

No problem there.

Is there?

43 minutes ago, LFG said:

This will probably will surprise you.

Us Yankees are not that easily offended.

We are comfortable with who we are.

Your description of us means nothing to us. 

Your personal feelings are yours.

You deal with them. We got better things to do.

48 minutes ago, LFG said:

O, and by the way, when I lived in Louisiana, the black people that I met had a hard time understanding a white guy that didn't treat them like Sh1t like their fellow southerners.

You all own it.

Live with it.

Don't blame a Yankee.

4 minutes ago, fedup said:

This will probably will surprise you.

Us Yankees are not that easily offended.

We are comfortable with who we are.

Your description of us means nothing to us. 

Your personal feelings are yours.

You deal with them. We got better things to do.

You just prove my point for me. That’s why we ceded Florida to y’all 40 years ago :D 

3 minutes ago, LFG said:

You just prove my point for me. That’s why we ceded Florida to y’all 40 years ago :D 

Why? To give black people a safe place to live in the south?

7 minutes ago, fedup said:

O, and by the way, when I lived in Louisiana, the black people that I met had a hard time understanding a white guy that didn't treat them like Sh1t like their fellow southerners.

You all own it.

Live with it.

Don't blame a Yankee.

They had just never seen a white man smoking menthols

Just now, LFG said:

They had just never seen a white man smoking menthols

Standing beside them having a friendly conversation. One human being to another.

Now remember, this was back in the 80's and I lived in a sundown town. The grand wizard of the Azzholes lived right up the street from me.

I am just telling you, this yankee lived in your domain and seen a bunch of the stupid while I listened to the blacks use the N word in a casual conversation. 

The use of the N word does not send me off in some sort of, look how great I am because I don't say that word.

7 minutes ago, LFG said:

That’s always been how I pictured you, fed, crusader for equality :lol:

That I am.

LFG, have you ever seen or had a conversation with a albino?