GoDuBois.com
Lupara

Pa.'s Second Lady verbally accosted

SPONSOR:  

On 10/14/2020 at 12:37 AM, lavender said:

Wondered about that myself as Braddock is 66% black by the last census. It's only 24% white. Actually, the culprit recognized her and either hated her husband's politics or resented her previous status as an illegal immigrant. Don't know why she called her what she did maybe just too illiterate to come up with a more appropriate insult. This is what was reported, "Fetterman is a Brazilian immigrant who was once undocumented. Fetterman, who recorded the incident from inside her car, said the attack began inside the store after the woman recognized her. "She called me a thief and said I don’t belong here,” Fetterman told NBC News. “She said, ‘There’s that ‘N-word” Fetterman married.’”

These are the demographics for Braddock. https://www.towncharts.com/Pennsylvania/Demographics/Braddock-borough-PA-Demographics-data.html  Wouldn't think that using that particular epithet would be safe to use.  Personally, I think this whole social distancing, stay home and live in fear thing has got everyone a little crazy. I'd like to see Rachael Levine visit Aldi's in Braddock without security. I'll bet Gov. Wolf wouldn't make it out with his kiwis intact either. 

The Aldi she went to is in Forest Hills, 88% white.  

Fettermans decline to press charges after state police complete investigation into racist comments

Pa.’s second lady speaks out after she says she was harassed, called racial slur at local grocery
By: WPXI.com News Staff
Updated: October 15, 2020 - 5:00 PM

PITTSBURGH — The Fetterman family has declined to press charges against a woman seen on video hurling racial slurs at the state’s second lady while she was shopping at an Allegheny County store.

According to state police, the results of the investigation were turned over to the Allegheny County District Attorney’s Office and it was determined the woman seen calling Gisele Fetterman the N-word met the level to support charges. Troopers said the family declined to have the woman charged.

In a news release, state police said the family instead preferred the woman be able to “engage appropriate social services and other resources.”

On Sunday, Gisele Fetterman told Channel 11 she was at a grocery store along Route 30 in Forest Hills without her security. While in the store, a woman allegedly approached her and started calling her different names. Other customers intervened and Fetterman left. The woman followed her to her car and again called her names at which point Fetterman started recording on her cellphone.

The video contains a racial slur, so we are not showing it in this article. You can read her full tweet here.                                                                                                  SEE VIDEO  TV REPORT     ;      https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/fettermans-decline-press-charges-after-state-police-complete-investigation-into-racist-comments/3ZKERGW7BZGRNG4U3OZTKBRHMY/

14 hours ago, LFG said:

I just wish there were a word that was as offensive to white Yankees as that word is to black people. Not saying I would use it, but I would.

I mean, if my yelling “Take yer sorry azz back up yonder ya dang snow monkey!” out the window of my car made someone so angry that they swore they’d never set foot in SC again, I might be tempted to drive up and down I-95 a few times a month :D 

Is that word really offensive to black people?  Because I hear them calling each other that frequently.  When that happens it's like a term of endearment. 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, mr.d said:

Fettermans decline to press charges after state police complete investigation into racist comments

Pa.’s second lady speaks out after she says she was harassed, called racial slur at local grocery

PITTSBURGH — The Fetterman family has declined to press charges against a woman seen on video hurling racial slurs at the state’s second lady while she was shopping at an Allegheny County store.

According to state police, the results of the investigation were turned over to the Allegheny County District Attorney’s Office and it was determined the woman seen calling Gisele Fetterman the N-word met the level to support charges. Troopers said the family declined to have the woman charged.

In a news release, state police said the family instead preferred the woman be able to “engage appropriate social services and other resources.”

On Sunday, Gisele Fetterman told Channel 11 she was at a grocery store along Route 30 in Forest Hills without her security. While in the store, a woman allegedly approached her and started calling her different names. Other customers intervened and Fetterman left. The woman followed her to her car and again called her names at which point Fetterman started recording on her cellphone.

The video contains a racial slur, so we are not showing it in this article. You can read her full tweet here.                                                                                                  SEE VIDEO  TV REPORT     ;      https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/fettermans-decline-press-charges-after-state-police-complete-investigation-into-racist-comments/3ZKERGW7BZGRNG4U3OZTKBRHMY/

Adds a check mark in my possible "political theater" box, but whatever. 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

14 hours ago, LFG said:

I just wish there were a word that was as offensive to white Yankees as that word is to black people. Not saying I would use it, but I would.

I mean, if my yelling “Take yer sorry azz back up yonder ya dang snow monkey!” out the window of my car made someone so angry that they swore they’d never set foot in SC again, I might be tempted to drive up and down I-95 a few times a month :D 

Easy there trash packer.  You would have to work a lot harder than that and might need to pack a lunch if you're gonna offend this old Yankee redneck with words.  As a confirmed "snow monkey" I have the pleasure of passing through your great state at least twice a year and do my best to support your economy.  Let's face it you got cheap gas and good food.  A man hardly needs much more. 

14 hours ago, LFG said:

Yeah. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen one, but there used to be one that worked at the store near where we went fishing

My granddaughter was born with Albinism and related physical problems such as Nystagmus in her eyes.  She will never be able to drive a car.  

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil but by those who watch them without doing anything"

Albert Einstein

6 hours ago, mr.d said:

Might be why they stocked GOLDEN kiwis. :D

Something hinky about this. Aldi's in Forest Hills is on Ardmore Blvd. That is about an hours drive from Butler where they allegedly live in that converted used car dealership. Long way to go for kiwis even if they are golden and on sale. And there are 2 Aldi's listed in Butler. I suppose somethings are best not looked at too closely or you shouldn't believe much of what you read.

50 minutes ago, lavender said:

Something hinky about this. Aldi's in Forest Hills is on Ardmore Blvd. That is about an hours drive from Butler where they allegedly live in that converted used car dealership. Long way to go for kiwis even if they are golden and on sale. And there are 2 Aldi's listed in Butler. I suppose somethings are best not looked at too closely or you shouldn't believe much of what you read.

I'm not sure when he was married, but Fetterman has lived in Braddock for 20 years, had been the mayor since 2005. The building you're referring to is on Braddock ave, bottom story houses 'Superior Motors' restaurant.  I believe they all still live there, was something in the paper about fetterman commuting to Harrisburg for work instead of moving his family.  Nothing hinky to me.  

5 hours ago, hipower said:

Easy there trash packer.  You would have to work a lot harder than that and might need to pack a lunch if you're gonna offend this old Yankee redneck with words.  As a confirmed "snow monkey" I have the pleasure of passing through your great state at least twice a year and do my best to support your economy.  Let's face it you got cheap gas and good food.  A man hardly needs much more. 

Remember when there used to be "fighting words"? Now there are just whining words. For LFG: the British equivalent of whining is whinging. I just found it.  It is pronounced with the g. You could try it out on your crew when they start complaining. Let us know how it goes. 

6 hours ago, hipower said:

Beer, cigs and a bathroom.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

2 hours ago, lavender said:

For all we know, the Kiwi's might have been hooked to the white woman's husband.

1 hour ago, lavender said:

Remember when there used to be "fighting words"? Now there are just whining words. For LFG: the British equivalent of whining is whinging. I just found it.  It is pronounced with the g. You could try it out on your crew when they start complaining. Let us know how it goes. 

Pronounced wine ging or winging? That part is crucial because, you know, WGAF? :arghh:

6 hours ago, hipower said:

9 minutes ago, fedup said:

Beer, cigs and a bathroom.

Well, at least you both found what you were looking for. Florida :lol:

59 minutes ago, LFG said:

Pronounced wine ging or winging? That part is crucial because, you know, WGAF? :arghh:

Like winging but with a soft g. The British tend to kind of add an h to the front of the w but I can't do that. Don't suppose anyone in the states would notice. :sarcastic:

What else is there to do except find new words and redesign Rachael's wardrobe?

20 minutes ago, lavender said:

Like winging but with a soft g. The British tend to kind of add an h to the front of the w but I can't do that. Don't suppose anyone in the states would notice. :sarcastic:

What else is there to do except find new words and redesign Rachael's wardrobe?

Forza Horizon 4

18 hours ago, LFG said:

Well, at least you both found what you were looking for. Florida :lol:

Only part time for me.  I'm not a complete convert, but it's a little easier not to be the outlier in the mid part of FL since it is pretty much Yankee land south in the winter.  Not a lot of natives, even the ones who have become full time residents are imports.

4 hours ago, hipower said:

Only part time for me.  I'm not a complete convert, but it's a little easier not to be the outlier in the mid part of FL since it is pretty much Yankee land south in the winter.  Not a lot of natives, even the ones who have become full time residents are imports.

Right now, I am a full time, Yankee transplant, resident. That could change tomorrow morning when I wake up. I just may decide to go see what Idaho is like.  Be gone in less than 3 hours. Being flexible is a good thing.