GoDuBois.com
mr.d

Standoff Brings Police, Coroner To Clearfield Home

SPONSOR:  

17 hours ago, brandn18 said:

Fair enough.  Can't debate the unknown.  I hope these local police are able to be as forgiving with everyone they pull over.

Perhaps you should go & apply to become a local policeman or go to the state police academy. IF you get in & IF you make it through the academy, then maybe you will see things in a different point view. Not ALL cops want to kill people, no matter what race they are.

I have many cousins who are PSP, 1 cousin who works for a local police dept, & 2 cousins who work for a local sheriff’s dept. 

57 minutes ago, Bon said:

Perhaps you should go & apply to become a local policeman or go to the state police academy. IF you get in & IF you make it through the academy, then maybe you will see things in a different point view. Not ALL cops want to kill people, no matter what race they are.

I have many cousins who are PSP, 1 cousin who works for a local police dept, & 2 cousins who work for a local sheriff’s dept. 

I'm sure you have heard both the good and the bad for years.  After all it's a "Family Tradition".  I've met some of your kinfolk, both on and off the job.  They're all good folks doing a tough job.

3 hours ago, Bon said:

But it's so easy for some people to sit on a couch and criticize another's  decisions on subjects the couch potatoe knows nothing about.

Group think, is the problem. There is a huge push by certain entities to make us all think that all cops are bad and those people will stop at nothing to make you believe them. They will lie and destroy to get your attention. You must think for yourselves. Don't be led.

Remember 911? Remember how America came together and praised the men and women who risked their lives then? Those men and women are still doing what they did then.

Why the change of heart in such a short period of time?

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 2:17 PM, fedup said:

Group think, is the problem. There is a huge push by certain entities to make us all think that all cops are bad and those people will stop at nothing to make you believe them. They will lie and destroy to get your attention. You must think for yourselves. Don't be led.

Remember 911? Remember how America came together and praised the men and women who risked their lives then? Those men and women are still doing what they did then.

Why the change of heart in such a short period of time?

Brainwashing.  Cops: bad.  Orange man: bad.  Celebrities and professional athletes: genius.  White people: racists  Black people: victims. 

The very same people that stand on their soapboxes and tell us not to judge others--judge others by convenient little titles and assumptions.  Such irony. 

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse." - Thomas Jefferson

On 10/17/2020 at 9:05 AM, Bon said:

No thank you.  Law enforcement is underpaid IMO.  

I don't understand your hostility here.  I stated that the police from this scenario would have been justified in shooting as soon as the perp pointed his weapon and that I felt they should have done that in order to protect their own lives.  

On 10/16/2020 at 3:37 PM, fedup said:

You just can't let it go can you?

Come hell or high water your gonna try to convince us that the police will shoot a black man quicker than a white man.

I know I can't convince anyone here of anything.  You have your opinion and I have mine.

4 hours ago, brandn18 said:

I don't understand your hostility here.  I stated that the police from this scenario would have been justified in shooting as soon as the perp pointed his weapon and that I felt they should have done that in order to protect their own lives.  

Wild guess but don't believe people cared for you statement that a black person would have been shot sooner.

11 hours ago, buschpounder said:

Wild guess but don't believe people cared for you statement that a black person would have been shot sooner.

That's unfortunate.  Didn't mean to trigger anyone.  Maybe this idea that the cops treat perpetrators differently based on race is a new idea to them.

58 minutes ago, brandn18 said:

That's unfortunate.  Didn't mean to trigger anyone.  Maybe this idea that the cops treat perpetrators differently based on race is a new idea to them.

Maybe it’s the way you say things.

17 hours ago, brandn18 said:

I have no hostility ✌Just stating facts. 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, brandn18 said:

It is your attitude that you automatically think that and the seeming attitude that EVERY LEO is racist.  It is a bigoted view that should change. If you agree with that you should start by changing YOUR attitude.  In my experience, LEO's don't judge by race...but actions of the individuals.  Your attitude and observations say that you feel the majority of those breaking the law are of minority races...

4 hours ago, brandn18 said:

And there it is, again.

Keep pushing the noise.

THE WINDMILL IS LIBERALISM.

MY QUEST----------REMOVE LIBERALISM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

ALONG WITH EXPOSING THE TPD FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

On 10/20/2020 at 10:45 AM, allboys said:

It is your attitude that you automatically think that and the seeming attitude that EVERY LEO is racist.  It is a bigoted view that should change. If you agree with that you should start by changing YOUR attitude.  In my experience, LEO's don't judge by race...but actions of the individuals.  Your attitude and observations say that you feel the majority of those breaking the law are of minority races...

Clearfield, PA probably has a 2% minority population.  Obviously the majority of those commiting crimes there are not minority races.

On 10/20/2020 at 10:45 AM, allboys said:

Statically, 52% of all murders are committed by the male portion of one demographic.  That male portion of that demographic makes up about 7% of the entire population of the United States.   That is fact, and directly from the US Department of Justice and FBI published statistics.

As for Clearfield, I doubt that entire demographic, male and female combined, makes even 2%.  Environment plays a factor for each demographics tendencies to commit crimes, or certain crimes.  In an overly-Caucasian region with a below average percentage of a certain ethnic demographic, that demographic will often be more law abiding.   With that, odds are the mass of all legal issues in Clearfield is very well likely to be from whites.